Who wouldn't have KO'd Sanchez?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Come on you can't expect a $50k bonus for KOing Diego Sanchez.

Before a year ago Diego was the only one left(along with Condit who stands alone now) of the great chins who was never KO'd/TKO'd before. Putting his lights out even at this point is impressive.

It was a nice come back fight for Iaquinta, but it was just that. Sanchez hasn't been good since around 2010/2011. Even Lauzon finished him in the first, and Lauzon doesn't punch nearly as hard as Iaquinta.

Sanchez and Ellenberger should be done in the UFC. They have both fallen below gatekeeper status and both are positioning themselves nicely for facing negative long term effects of brain damage.

Ellenberger has lost 7 or his last 10 and has been KO / TKO in 4 of his loses.

Sanchez has lost 6 of his last 10 and has taken a ton of abuse.

Diego Sanchez hopefully fought his last UFC fight last night, but I just want to point out what a warrior and a great fighter he was in his prime. Anytime he was scheduled to fight, you really looked forward to it because you knew it would be a war! Win or lose, Sanchez came to fight every time and I was sad to see him lose the way he did last night. Still, even after the first knockdown, you could see Diego get that look of rage on his face and he was ready to go toe to toe. It didn't go well for him, but he went out on his shield as a true warrior should. Thanks for all the great memories Nightmare, enjoy life after fighting!

fuck off al. iaquinta beat lauzon by tko, then lauzon tkos diego. so he thinks he deserves a bonus?

KO'ing Sanchez in under 2 minutes is certainly more impressive and deserving of a bonus than not getting finished by Swanson.

<This7>
Diego Sanchez hopefully fought his last UFC fight last night, but I just want to point out what a warrior and a great fighter he was in his prime. Anytime he was scheduled to fight, you really looked forward to it because you knew it would be a war! Win or lose, Sanchez came to fight every time and I was sad to see him lose the way he did last night. Still, even after the first knockdown, you could see Diego get that look of rage on his face and he was ready to go toe to toe. It didn't go well for him, but he went out on his shield as a true warrior should. Thanks for all the great memories Nightmare, enjoy life after fighting!
<{monica}>

Sanchez looked so stiff out there. No head movement, back stiff and straight, questionable guard and stood there flat footed.

I hope he retires instead of telling us again how he's feeling better than ever before... Then gets KO'd in the first.

Sanchez and Ellenberger should be done in the UFC. They have both fallen below gatekeeper status and both are positioning themselves nicely for facing negative long term effects of brain damage.

Ellenberger has lost 7 or his last 10 and has been KO / TKO in 4 of his loses.

Sanchez has lost 6 of his last 10 and has taken a ton of abuse.

I didn't even recognize Diego at first, physically or in fighting spirit. He looked like he was clocking in for a shift at a hated, dreary factory job.

Diego for the love of God retire

You're going to die if you keep this up.

You get the IronMan award in the HOF, now just stop.

Before a year ago Diego was the only one left(along with Condit who stands alone now) of the great chins who was never KO'd/TKO'd before. Putting his lights out even at this point is impressive.
Frankie-Edgar-TUF-19-Finale_2224-478x270.jpg

Back