Thank you, SBG!

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/cub-swanson-680-vs-artem-lobov-490.3516139/#post-129263741

I-am-rich-floyd-mayweather-throwing-money.gif

Who would have thought it, you place a bet on a heavy favourite and he wins.

Last edited:
A heavy favorite wins?

Shocker. Incredibly brave pick TS.

Credit to you for having the balls to bet on a big favorite for minimal odds, that actually takes balls because you lose a lot of money if the upset is pulled off.

How much did you bet out of curiosity?

@Andy Anderson

I agree with that, my worst losses have come from betting on favourites.
I once bet £1000 on the Patriots to win at 1/6 odds. It was half-time, they were 21-10 up over the awful Jets.

Believe it or not, I lost. The Jets had the second half of their life, brought it to OT and they missed a Field Goal to win the game - then the referees called something that I've never heard of before and I lost to their second attempt at the Field Goal, which happened to be a whole lot closer this time around.

I will never forget that day.

I once bet £1000 on the Patriots to win at 1/6 odds. It was half-time, they were 21-10 up over the awful Jets.

Believe it or not, I lost. The Jets had the second half of their life, brought it to OT and they missed a Field Goal to win the game - then the referees called something that I've never heard of before and I lost to their second attempt at the Field Goal, which happened to be a whole lot closer this time around.

I will never forget that day.
I only bet on MMA but I learned my lesson to not waste my time with heavy favourites because unless you drop big bucks the return is not worth the risk. I only bet on reasonably close odds now or if I fancy the underdog.

I only bet on MMA but I learned my lesson to not waste my time with heavy favourites because unless you drop big bucks the return is not worth the risk. I only bet on reasonably close odds now or if I fancy the underdog.
Still cannot believe I didn't bet on Nunes over Rousey.

Free money.

Back