UFC Super Star Platinum Mike Perry charms the MMA media

He´s got the confidence of a champion.

But after seeing Jouban handle him, I believe the top 5 of the division is too much for him now.
Woodley, Thompson, Maia, Lawler, Masvidal.... even Condit would be too much for him IMO.
tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif

But after seeing Jouban handle him, I believe the top 5 of the division is too much for him now.
Woodley, Thompson, Maia, Lawler, Masvidal.... even Condit would be too much for him IMO.
Is he even ranked? Let him work his way up

The elite championship level guys too much for a prospect in his mid 20s? Not surprising.
He's talented enough for the 10-20 range
Jouban didn't really handle him, it was a closer fight that people want to suggest and a good learning experience on gameplanning for outfighting southpaws

The game is about getting better at this stage
He's got a lot of the intangibles that make for a good fighter with the right kind of seasoning. Good power, good timing, good chin, underrated boxing in terms of technique, and a natural scrambler (the last point being the most significant and we saw it flashed again last night)

The comparison here, despite what haters would have you believe, is Cub Swanson early in his career.

Last edited:

Jouban fought like he was on worldstar. Land one punch and run away.

Lol only guy that gives him a problem is Maia and that fight will look like Silva vs Maia but with a brutal finish
qrnfrb.gif

Might creep into the UFC's bullshit top 10 rankings one day because of how retarded the rankings are, but the guy will never be an elite fighter.

I have a really strong face, I can take shots like a mother fucker.
[<dunn]
Told you motherfuckers about that Platinum chin.

I have a really strong face, I can take shots like a mother fucker.
[<dunn]
Told you motherfuckers about that Platinum chin.
he got busted up by one of the strongest hitters in WW history and shook it off like it was nuthin'

saw quite a few comments mocking him cause he asked the cutman if his nose was broken...like that wasn't a badass moment, and then he further makes light of it in that interview, gotta love him.

aftao2fdtihm9zo6g.jpg

also what about Siyar Buyerhadarza? (someone else suggested him)

Siyar-Bahadurzada-Victory.jpg

Back