I feel bad for WME

RememberYammaPit

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
It seems like fighters are being really whiny about their pay now that ZUFFA is no longer in charge. ZUFFA was essentially responsible for depriving fighters of great sponsorship money and making exorbitant profits at their expense. WME paid way too much for the UFC and now has fighters that don't even draw revenue complaining about their pay. Why weren't the fighters standing up to ZUFFA? They are the ones that could have afforded to pay much more.

Suddenly, the Zuffa era is the gold standard where nothing went wrong and everyone was happy.

Suddenly, the Zuffa era is the gold standard where nothing went wrong and everyone was happy.

Not necessarily, but they got away with a lot of bullshit that I don't think will hold up very soon. Look at fighters whining about their pay on almost every card now. Under ZUFFA, they were straight-up exploited and should have made a huge stink over losing their sponsorship money. ZUFFA made out like bandits with their profits and the sale to WME. They never got their deserving comeuppance.

I wouldnt feel bad for WME. Im sure they are doing A OK.

I remember when I filed a BBB complaint against Zuffa for regionblocking Canadians on Fight Pass and won.

Those were the days. #RIPZuffa

I remember when I filed a BBB complaint against Zuffa for regionblocking Canadians on Fight Pass and won.

Those were the days. #RIPZuffa
<{titihmm}> <mma4>
Sounds like you could've been a good advocate for the fighters during the Zuffa days.

Back