Lobov won the second round

Yangpetrus

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Second round was a robbery, he landed more significant strikes. Not only that, but if Lobov had kept using leg kicks for the entire fight i predict he would have easily won the 5th due to the kicks slowing Cub down.

This would have easily won him the fight 48-47.

LOBOV CHAMP 2018

Yeah, 13-13, with a 2-3 record in the UFC. That title shot is coming any day now. I wonder if he'll even be in the prime time show, or if it will just be footage of Conor.

Lobov will absolutely starch Aldo and Holloway.

he lost and got a nice payday out of it good for him. he can make payments to conor for changing his bum life

Yeah, 13-13, with a 2-3 record in the UFC. That title shot is coming any day now. I wonder if he'll even be in the prime time show, or if it will just be footage of Conor.

He can win against a gatekeeper this year and fight a legit contender next year and by the end of 2018 i can see him starching Aldo.

WAR ARTEM

Tf you talking about? did you see how many strikes cub landed in the second? Cub whooped his ass all the way to the finish. I gave Artem the 1st round and cub the last 4. so IMO it was 4-1 Cub.

Lobov won the second round

attachment.php

I Hope this is a joke man. Artem got battered into a bloody mess and your hailing that he one one round. His striking fundamentals are sorely lacking and if not for his chin and cub's lack of fight Iq Artem would have been stopped today. He does have heart but given his level of skill and style of fighting he is going to continue to get battered.
LOL at the champ statement.

Tf you talking about? did you see how many strikes cub landed in the second? Cub whooped his ass all the way to the finish. I gave Artem the 1st round and cub the last 4. so IMO it was 4-1 Cub.

Woah did you even watch the fight? Even if you're right by some miracle, if he had kept going for those flush leg kicks i could see him taking the fight by decision, there's only so many of those you can take.

Woah did you even watch the fight? Even if you're right by some miracle, if he had kept going for those flush leg kicks i could see him taking the fight by decision, there's only so many of those you can take.
Ummm yes I watched it? tf?? I just said I gave Artem the first and cub the last 4 meaning 4-1 Artem. it wasn't close and even Tyron Woodley said it. Artem was outclassed and no he wouldn't have got the W either way.

Back