Doubt Platinum Mike Perry Now

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
When it was time to showcase his skills, he did that in an impressive fashion. He knocked Ellenberger out without breaking a sweat.

What happened to Jouban once he faced a ranked fighter? he got his ass beat.

Mike Perry will be the welterweight champion, no doubt.

it was a great KO but lets not pretend Ellenburger hasn't looked like shit the last 4 years

Mike Perry was definitely injured in Jouban fight and Alan's running didnt help the case

Perry knocks out Jouban easily in the rematch

Everyone keeps saying "doubt Perry". Stop worrying about it. I will continue to doubt him.

his face was busted wide open and booger is a shot club fighter for the past five years

the WW division is absolutely stacked. Perry is very young, and it shows. He makes mistakes. He is not defensively solid. He relis on his power and his chin, but that can only get you so far. An experienced fighter in the top 10 will pick him apart. Ellenberger is very good, but he is in serious decline.

I think Perry can be a champion because he is very talented, but he has too much to grow to get there. A lot of guys in his division would make him look horrible.

Everyone keeps saying "doubt Perry". Stop worrying about it. I will continue to doubt him.

The thing you should doubt most is on your betting skill. The one which landed you as a slave of plat nation in various occasions & getting molested in that process. .

The thing you should doubt most is on your betting skills. The one which landed you as a slave of plat nation in various occasions & getting molested in that process. .
I underestimated Cody, Woodley/Thomson decision was bullshit, and Perry got lucky. I have no reason to doubt myself.

I'm not surprised one bit, some people are more salty than others. You will be forced to accept his dominance eventually.

I'm not surprised one bit, some people are more salty than others. You will be forced to accept his dominance eventually.

>KO's a guy who has won 2 in his last 9
>haha yeah you're just salty for not thinking he's the next champ!

I know you're new but are you literally retarded?

>KO's a guy who has won 2 in his last 9
>haha yeah you're just salty for not thinking he's the next champ!

I know you're new but are you literally retarded?
Nice avatar retard
He is the greatest knockout artist of all time, chump

Nice avatar retard
He is the greatest knockout artist of all time, chump

keep it up kiddo, maybe if you ride his cock on sheepdog enough he'll let you drink his cum after he fucks your woman

Great KO. I thought Jake was ahead, but slightly. Like Diego once he got caught, gameplan went out the window and he lost composure.

Good win for Perry, but vs a guy wiith a name that matches up well for him

He's a mid tier fighter, great. Don't get the hype.

Great KO. I thought Jake was ahead, but slightly. Like Diego once he got caught, gameplan went out the window and he lost composure.

Good win for Perry, but vs a guy wiith a name that matches up well for him
Perry was definitely landing more shots

I'm not salty, I'm realistic. It was a nice win against a shot fighter.

I'm not salty, I'm realistic. It was a nice win against a shot fighter.
You wouldn't be impressed even if he would beat Tyron Woodley via a brutal knockout. You are one of those people who like to find excuses to hate on a guy. Platinum Mike Perry has never lied and has never done anything to you and hate him or not he is an entertaining blood and guts fighter so there is absolutely no need to be a dick.

Mike Perry bless.

Back