Cub deserves the winner of Holloway/Aldo.

HootyMcBoob

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He's paid his dues as a contender. 4 straight wins. 10 of the last 12. A dominant performance tonight. There is no one else more deserving right now.

Cub's in a position now where he definitely might have earned a shot, but I have 0 interest in seeing him fight for the belt. Hes a very good fighter but just not elite, and hes lost badly to the top 3 fighters in the division

Nah. Give him Loser of Penn/Siver

just player hatin. Yea give that man a shot ffs

I'd like to see him and Ortega go at it winner gets shot. Need new blood and cub already lost to everyone thats anyone and getting older.

Yeah, he'll probably get the next shot. Cub is the Mike Bisping of FW. He beats anyone who isn't elite and is usually brutalized by the elite. If he KOs Aldo or Holloway I hope his first defense is a revenge match with Jens Pulver.

Yeah, he'll probably get the next shot. Cub is the Mike Bisping of FW. He beats anyone who isn't elite and is usually brutalized by the elite. If he KOs Aldo or Holloway I hope his first defense is a revenge match with Jens Pulver.

lmfao

but yeah, his opponents haven't been too great, but he already got past over when he was the legit number one contender back in '14 so give the man his motherfucking due! A legit rematch against Aldo could be fireworks. We're talking a fight of the year contender.

Shit, he's got to do better than last time, right?

Pffft na! Yair getting that shitle tot. I like Cub but put him in with Giblert.

lmfao

but yeah, his opponents haven't been too great, but he already got past over when he was the legit number one contender back in '14 so give the man his motherfucking due! A legit rematch against Aldo could be fireworks. We're talking a fight of the year contender.

Shit, he's got to do better than last time, right?
If I've learned anything on Sherdog in the last year it's that a 13 second KO, or 8 second KO in Cub's case, tells us absolutely nothing abut how two fighters match up.

Yair/Frankie winner is probably more likely to get the shot. For Cub to get it, he kinda needs both Frankie and Jose to win, because they aren't setting up Frankie/Jose III

I like the sound of Aldo/Swanson II, but Aldo would win with ease via a dominant 50-45 or a late stoppage.

I think they're rushing Rodriguez way too much, but if Yair went full Jon Jones and just blasted Edgar out of there, it might just be his time for a shot.

Cub said he's going to take a break? If not I'd like to see him fight Yair if he beats Frankie or if not, I wouldn't mind Lamas/KZ winner vs Cub.

Cubs lost to
1. Aldo (KO)
2. Mendes (UD)
3. Lamas (Sub)
4. Frankie (Sub)
5. Max (Sub)

He needs to avenge losses bro I cant accept him getting a TS off schooling Artem

How can he be champ if he lost convincingly to the the top 5 guys?

Ive been a fan of Cub for quite some time and would love to see him get a title shot but I think as others have said if Yair win he will get the next shot or if Aldo and Frankie win he could very well be next in line .

If Aldo wins I'd like to see him move up. He's beaten everyone at featherweight. He has accomplished everything a champion should. All that's left is redemption and it's at LW.

I like Cub but lets be real for a second, Aldo and Holloway both destroy him.

I don't have a problem with it but I suspect they'll give it to Yair if he keeps winning.

He's been there and done that...

here, some music for you.

Back