Frank Mir issues a statement about his USADA suspension.

Frank Mir has never lied

Wasn't Mir a TRT user as well?

He also had some WTF between his second fight with Lesnar and Kongo. I remember he was claiming he "maxed out" the amount of muscle his body could carry.

For me personally, I'm not entirely surprised he popped.

frank_mir_medium.jpg

In the span of 8 months.

Ironically he won as a fat ass and lost as a ripped shredded beast.

Mir is dealing with the intricacies of details of PED's that USADA doesn't even know the names of

frank_mir_medium.jpg

In the span of 8 months.

Ironically he won as a fat ass and lost as a ripped shredded beast.

????????

8 months?

The one on the left is from the Dan Christison fight in 2006, on the right is from the Kongo fight towards the end of 2009

????????

8 months?

The one on the left is from the Dan Christison fight in 2006, on the right is from the Kongo fight towards the end of 2009
Pretty sure it's Nog1/Brock2

If it's not it he wasn't far off looking like that on the left against Nog and like the right picture against Brock 2.
Whatever enhancements Frank took heading into UFC 100 was absurd.

Pretty sure it's Nog1/Brock2

If it's not it he wasn't far off looking like that on the left against Nog and like the right picture against Brock 2.

lol no, it's not. It's 100% a comparison of the Christison fight from 2006 to the Kongo fight in 2009. Also, even if we're living in a hypothetical world and you were actually talking about Nog 1 to Brock 2, he was in great shape against Nogueira the first time around too. He wasn't fat at all.

What a bizarre series of posts by you

fkN5JdX.jpg

I remember he attributed his weight gain from the first and second Brock fight to whey protein. I don't believe a word he says.

Either way, he had suspicious size gain before he ever used TRT.

Not really. He was always around ~250-255, was very cut for UFC 100 and came in at 245, then actually tried to put on muscle and came in at 264 against Kongo. People see 245 to 264 pounds and think he put on 20 pounds of pure muscle when that's not what happened.

Not really. He was always around ~250-255, was very cut for UFC 100 and came in at 245, then actually tried to put on muscle and came in at 264 against Kongo. People see 245 to 264 pounds and think he put on 20 pounds of pure muscle when that's not what happened.

Didn't he himself admit he maxed out the muscle his body could carry in that period?

Can't find the interview. But even if only 15 of that was muscle, 15 pounds of raw muscle a significant amount in a fairly short amount of time.

Back