OlympicDom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How would these fights go down?

1. Cain vs DC
2. DC vs Rockhold
3. Cain vs Rockhold

I say DC fucks both of them up, but that's just my opinion.

Edit: Reason this came to my mind was because Rockhold said he could fuck up Werdum, who fucked up Cain. This tells me that Rockhold and Cain's sparring sessions aren't one-sided at all, if Rockhold was getting eaten up in training against Cain, he'd never have the balls to call out Werdum.

Last edited:
Here are my breakdowns:

1. Cain vs DC - Cain injured, pulls out of fight
2. DC vs Rockhold - DC misses weight but pushes down on towel to make it, Rockhold gets injured and pulls out right after the weigh in
3. Cain vs Rockhold- Cain injured, pulls out of fight

No one messes with Cain. Even DC has said so himself. A healthy Velasquez is the baddest man on the planet.

Who knows with Cain anymore. He looks like a beast still when he actually makes it to the ring. His size, pace, and ability to be somewhat unpredictable in how he pressures his opponents. I think him against DC goes to a decision for Cain.

DC whoops Rockhold.

Cain whoops Rockhold.

No one messes with Cain. Even DC has said so himself. A healthy Velasquez is the baddest man on the planet.
Well DC's humble, of course he's going to say that. According to everyone at Jackson's, Rashad used to fuck Jon Jones up in training, how did that work out?

Lol Khabib vs Rockhold would be a closer fight than Rockhold against DC or Cain

Agreed TS, Cormier beats them all. Cain is not a better wrestler than Cormier. Never achieved anything close to Cormier in wrestling. But I know MMA is different but Cormier is a better fighter I believe.

Well DC's humble, of course he's going to say that. According to everyone at Jackson's, Rashad used to fuck Jon Jones up in training, how did that work out?

Huh?

I don't recall those stories going around at all. Do you have any examples? The only person who ever seemed to imply that was Rashad himself, from my recollection.

Huh?

I don't recall those stories going around at all. Do you have any examples? The only person who ever seemed to imply that was Rashad himself, from my recollection.
Jon didn't deny it. That's all you need to know. I do remember listening to a podcast a while ago which interviewed someone from Jackson's, who's name is foggy in my mind, and they basically confirmed Rashad's story.

Jon didn't deny it. That's all you need to know. I do remember listening to a podcast a while ago which interviewed someone from Jackson's, who's name is foggy in my mind, and they basically confirmed Rashad's story.

Jon absolutely denied it. After the fight he talked about how he used to have Rashad in positions where he could have beaten up him, but didn't. I believe Jones admitted Rashad would get the better of him when he first started, but that changed quickly.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/5/3...ngs-went-down-differently-between-him-and-jon

I mean, there's an interview from Rashad talking about how they pushed each other.

I don't think anyone really has given an honest account of how their training went.

Cain rapes em all

King of AKA is whatever doctor gets to do all their surgeries. Highest paid doctor in the world.

There is no debate who the real king of that camp is:

article_ef36dcf1-55c8-4358-aca3-994b72913e0c.jpg

He regularly fucks up all of them

Cain seems hittable. DC seems stubborn (Jones fight, had to try to take Jones down, even if he knew he'd lose) and susceptible to body shots, which could very well be Rockhold's left body kick. Rockhold seems to have a glass jaw, given that Bisping tooled him. They're all very talented yet very fragile. AKA produces fighters who are at once beasts and yet glass.

Too bad healthy Cain appears only once in a century when all the planets are aligned.

Back