Jake Elleburger appreciation thread and well wishes

hot carl

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am a proud member of the Plat Nation and a Platnimaniac through and through.

That being said, in the build up to tonight's fight, i made a number of threads and posts on here that many would consider clairvoyant, some might consider funny or entertaining, and others might consider down right genius. they are all correct.

All that having been said, neither I nor any (at least hopefully) member of the plat nation is happy that Ellenburger was hurt so badly--we are pleased that Perry won, and that it was exciting and entertaining, and though risk of harm or injury is always present and just part of the sport (occupational hazard, if you will), but nobody wants to see a fighter who risks his or her health and well being to support their families and to entertain us actually get hurt.

I hope that Ellenburger is ok and that his health, chin, and career are all fine.

Lastly, i am a fan of Ellenburger, and have been for some time. he looked great at times tonight (speed and quick takedowns, and his hands looked good). He always comes across as a very respectful and i hope that he is fine. I hope he has made enough money (though I doubt it) that he can take some time off, consider his future, and take the time to properly implement the next chapter of his life, whether it be another fight or something else.

War ellenburger. I truly hope he is ok.

His first fight in the UFC with Condit made me an instant fan and I've cheered him on ever since.

The Platwagon is so affectionate and considerate, i say all members of the Perrynation chip in and send Mr. Ellenberger a nice fruit basket and a get well soon card

For some reason i always feel bad when shogun and ellenberger lose.

I don't consider myself a big fan of either fighter, but when they lose it is frustrating because i know they are both capable of more.

Hope Ellenberger takes plenty of time off to recover. That was a bad one.

The Platwagon is so affectionate and considerate, i say all members of the Perrynation chip in and send Mr. Ellenberger a nice fruit basket and a get well soon card
This is straight jokes. Perry breakdancing next to an unconscious Burger will go down in MMA history.

Yup I hope he gets special supplements from Whole Foods (the stuff they only sell in the back, if you ask Jose) and gets a few wins and high pay check in Rizin beore he retires.

I am a proud member of the Plat Nation and a Platnimaniac through and through.

That being said, in the build up to tonight's fight, i made a number of threads and posts on here that many would consider clairvoyant, some might consider funny or entertaining, and others might consider down right genius. they are all correct.

All that having been said, neither I nor any (at least hopefully) member of the plat nation is happy that Ellenburger was hurt so badly--we are pleased that Perry won, and that it was exciting and entertaining, and though risk of harm or injury is always present and just part of the sport (occupational hazard, if you will), but nobody wants to see a fighter who risks his or her health and well being to support their families and to entertain us actually get hurt.

I hope that Ellenburger is ok and that his health, chin, and career are all fine.

Lastly, i am a fan of Ellenburger, and have been for some time. he looked great at times tonight (speed and quick takedowns, and his hands looked good). He always comes across as a very respectful and i hope that he is fine. I hope he has made enough money (though I doubt it) that he can take some time off, consider his future, and take the time to properly implement the next chapter of his life, whether it be another fight or something else.

War ellenburger. I truly hope he is ok.

Yeah so his name is Ellenberger.

I'm sending him a couple of bandaids and a box of condoms because he got his brain fucked!

This is straight jokes. Perry breakdancing next to an unconscious Burger will go down in MMA history.
I hear ya. Dude being a dick after a win with a dead man lying in the background. Weird contrast

Perry is overrated and I don't want to see Ellenberger get knocked out anymore

and so it shall be.

Eh, I'm big on respect and all that, but the breakdancing didn't fuck with Ellenberger at all, Perry was just celebrating. I mean, it's not like he hit him with a fuckin pokeball

Think of what could have been had he stayed with KINGZ or gone to anyone other than edmund.

I truly thought he would be champion one day. Met him at the expo back in '11, and told him so myself.

what the fuck do you haterz expect Mike to do, tuck him in and read Ellen a bedtime story?

Platinum kept it classy as fuck like always
Respect to Berger for making that walk

He's a cool guy and my hate towards him in the buildup to this fight was purely because of Perry support. Jake is a great guy and a good fighter. I hope he is fine after that nasty KO.

Just keep in mind Jake has done this to MANY opponents himself throughout his career. People forget the man was once a killer for serious title contention and one of the hardest hitters in the division's history. Live by the sword die by the sword.

Back