I see why Mcgregor values Artem so much.

topright

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
  • You can throw whatever you want at him and he's not going to get hurt so you can try out all your moves.
  • Artem's short reach means you can keep distance and take time off when you get tired.
  • His lack of a ground game means you're unlikely to be caught out by and humbled by a submission.

Artem is really tough and is a solid stand-up fighter. However his lack of diversity and an all round skillset is why he wouldn't have got to the UFC without the aid of Conor Mcgregor. Conor really rates and values him due to how durable he is as a training partner, but any striker who knows how to use range or a bjj purple belt with good takedowns could find a way to beat Artem.

Come on. It's not that hard to find someone who will carry your luggage.

Doesn't value him enough to come to his fight because he knew he was gonna lose though

Nice loyalty

Doesn't value him enough to come to his fight because he knew he was gonna lose though

Nice loyalty
oh god, that's why he didn't show up

didn't want to associate himself with a loss. man that's low.

Artem and Conor belong in the WWE.

oh god, that's why he didn't show up

didn't want to associate himself with a loss. man that's low.

Same thing happened when he got destroyed by Nate Diaz too. Went into isolation and didn't wanna talk to anyone until he """avenged""" the loss with a 48-47 decision.

• You can throw whatever you want at him and he's not going to get hurt so you can try out all your moves.
  • Artem's short reach means you can keep distance and take time off when you get tired.
  • His lack of a ground game means you're unlikely to be caught out by and humbled by a submission.
Artem is really tough and is a solid stand-up fighter. However his lack of diversity and an all round skillset is why he wouldn't have got to the UFC without the aid of Conor Mcgregor. Conor really rates and values him due to how durable he is as a training partner, but any striker who knows how to use range or a bjj purple belt with good takedowns could find a way to beat Artem.
Solid stand up?

Chin held high? No head movement? Squared up stance? Only throwing arm punches?

Solid stand up?

Chin held high? No head movement? Squared up stance? Only throwing arm punches?

He has two wins in the UFC in stand-up fights. I'm not saying he's polished and technical, but I stand by that claim that it is "solid". I don't think you can say someone is rubbish just because they have an unconventional style.

Conor's hatred for the shorter man stems from his time training with Artem.

He's like an everlast heavy bag that punches on occasion. Until the Japanese invent something similar, he will still be gainfully employed as Conor's fluffer.

Trying to box for more than 3 seconds every round against someone with a massive reach advantage?

QJViSx9ba20JG.gif

I think Conor would have more respect for Artie if he would just man up and get some shitty tattoo's.

Nice loyalty

oh cmon, what if he just didn't want to steal the little shine Artem has? (had?)

I feel like he's there to pump up conor.

Wasn't their some sparring footage that conor fans were going gaga over in which conor was boxing up artem and used it as evidence that he could hang with floyd?

I dislike Artem but he should leave SBG. He's just the gym butt boy from all appearances.

That promo they did for Artem a few days ago was more like a conor hype video than an artem hype video.

Went into isolation and didn't wanna talk to anyone until he """avenged""" the loss with a 48-47 decision.
That was a great fight and a very solid win for Conor. And I for one appreciated the isolation because I had simply heard too much talk from Conor over the prior year.

Nice loyalty
You really want Conor to show up and play big daddy in one of his ridiculous suits standing next to a shirtless sweaty short-armed Russian man? Ol boy's gotta flap his stubby little wings for himself and fly

That was a great fight and a very solid win for Conor. And I for one appreciated the isolation because I had simply heard too much talk from Conor over the prior year.

You expect KONE to give props to Conor for anything?

Back