RDA was expecting more from Cub.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

I think Cub did good. Besides, never underestimate a fighter for their records. If they're going to the gym and improving then take them seriously.

meh, Lobov got outclassed

His crowning achievement in his MMA career aside from being Con-man's training partner is not getting finished in 45 seconds against Cub. Pretty embarrassing stuff.

RDA needs to worry about WW when he cant even beat top LW anymore. We expected better after you destroyed Cerrone and Pettis. Now not so much. Especially moving up.

meh, Lobov got outclassed

His crowning achievement in his MMA career aside from being Con-man's training partner is not getting finished in 45 seconds against Cub. Pretty embarrassing stuff.
Similar to Gus whos crowning achievements are losing to both Jones and Cormier.

RDA needs to worry about WW when he cant even beat top LW anymore. We expected better after you destroyed Cerrone and Pettis. Now not so much. Especially moving up.

Like destroying Benson, Pettis, and Cerrone 2x wasn't enough?

Similar to Gus whos crowning achievements are losing to both Jones and Cormier.

How is being Conors training partner and almost beating two of the best LHWs ever "similar"?

Also, Shogun was top 5 when Gus beat him. That win alone is more noteworthy than anything Lobov has ever done and will ever do.

So you expect more than beating Cerrone 2x, Pettis, Henderson, and Nate?

Artem was durable. Most fighters would've been done in the 3rd.
I wouldn't knock Cub for that. He beat Artem relatively easily.

Says the guy who took an ass-whooping from Clay Guida LMAO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back