Cub/Franchi
Cub/Pearson
Cub/Poirier
Cub/Siver
Cub/Stephens
Cub/Kawajiri
Cub/Diaz
Cub/Choi

hes been in more wars than any FW ever and its caught up. He almost got left for dead against Choi but willed himself with his heart to one final war win. But after todays performance he looks done

Everytime I see cub. I see him talking smack to Aldo and catching a flying knee to the face in the first seconds of the fight. I don't know if he is "done" or if people don't realize how solid Artem's chin is.

Cub looked good, could have used the ground game more to win with GnP or submission. I think Lobov is simply very durable. He ate a lot of crisp heavy shots.

UCRU2lM.jpg

Cub has never been elite. Every time he's fought an elite guy he's been outclassed. Now, that's not to say he isn't a high level guy, but he's a rung below elite. Personally, I don't think you can gleam much from tonight. The fight itself was an outlier.

This is worse than crying.

This is being delusional.

Suck it up Conor fanboy.

Cub is definitely shop worn. Hes eaten a lot of shots over the course of his career. The artem fight was perfect for him. He took hardly any damage and was able to show off

This is worse than crying.

This is being delusional.

Suck it up Conor fanboy.

Ummm are you illiterate? Im one of Cubs biggest supporters on here. The fact that he had that kind of performance against a guy with barely a winning record against mostly scrubs was sad

Ummm are you illiterate? Im one of Cubs biggest supporters on here. The fact that he had that kind of performance against a guy with barely a winning record against mostly scrubs was sad
you don't know what you're watching. It is because you're basing this on wwe fights, not on actual martial arts since you don't know what that is.

you don't know what you're watching. It is because you're basing this on wwe fights, not on actual martial arts since you don't know what that is.

oh wait, you think MMA is martial arts just cause there's Martial Arts in the name?

cmon. this is bloodsport.

oh wait, you think MMA is martial arts just cause there's Martial Arts in the name?

cmon. this is bloodsport.
Yea this is obviously your local bar fight being televised.

lmfao stfu

Back