I Hate Watching Fighters like Lobov

Apollo33

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Because they are just human punching bags getting brain damage for our entertainment.

Makes me kinda sick when they just take shots to head over and over again because they have a good chin, and then just become borderline crazy towards the end of their career like Chris Leben or Sanchez

Because they are just human punching bags getting brain damage for our entertainment.

Makes me kinda sick when they just take shots to head over and over again because they have a good chin, and then just become borderline crazy towards the end of their career like Chris Leben.
Find another sport.

I hate it too, my friend.

Let's just kill ourselves together

I agree, I hate that shit. I also hate blow jobs and lines of pure uncut cocaine

I see what your sayin.. but toxic shock syndrome is real... remove your tampon ts

I hate watching fighters like Lobov because they deserve to be in some regional circuit somewhere.

I agree with what you're saying. There's a lot of fighters who are limited in ability, and being able to take a punch takes them pretty far. Roy Nelson is the most notorious of this kind of fighter; plods forward with no defense, no footwork or head movement, they simply rely on believing they won't get knocked out.

I think my favorite fighters right now are DJ and TJ. Both of these guys rely on true athletism and skill to avoid being hit, mix up their striking with grappling and always trying to stay active and confuse their opponents.

I'm not a fan of two guys standing directly in front of each other, throwing predictable, routine single or one-two combinations, with nothing more than trying to catch their opponent off guard with limited boxing. It's boring as fuck.

A lot of people have been saying tonight that Sanchez is suddenly crazy. He was a weirdo on tuf 10 years ago and he's just as weird today. He's always been strange and out there.

Sanchez chooses to fight like that.

He makes a show of running in face first, the guy is retarded, what can you do.

Back