Next fight to make: Choi vs. Lobov

Do you want to see Choi vs Lobov?

• Total voters

Rex Kwon Do

ál-ḥámdúlílláh
@Silver
Reaction score
I want to see it. Let Cub's last two victims duke it out.

this IS the fight to make AND the fight we DESERVE.

Choi needs like a year off. He took the worst beating i've seen in a long long long time.

I think Choi kills him.
But it might turn out to be a pretty good contest.

<mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4>

1.gif

Lol really? no he doesn't deserve Choi. he only got Cub because of his "McGregor wannabe" mouth. that's it. he talked himself into that fight, doesn't mean that he deserves top 10's now. lmao.

Meh. Nah, rather see both face other fighters to build themselves up more.

I'll watch it yes but it is not the fight to make. Choi deserves a ranked opponent. Lobov needs a "gimme" fight to increase his stock. If he fights another ranked opponent and loses his stock plummets, regardless if he went 5 rounds with Cub or not.

I'll watch it yes but it is not the fight to make. Choi deserves a ranked opponent. Lobov needs a "gimme" fight to increase his stock. If he fights another ranked opponent and loses his stock plummets, regardless if he went 5 rounds with Cub or not.

Lobov has like 5 shares to Choi's 5000. The only way to increase his stock enough where it matters is to fluke KO a legit fighter like Choi.

Eh sure, why not.

Both have a long way to go before being relevant in the division, unfortunately for their respective nuthuggers (myself included, on the DHC side)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back