Joe Lauzon's Instagram post about fight with Stevie Ray.

Awesome, no excuses, not bs, pure class.

that first round should have been a 10-8. he owned stevie bad.

Exactly how I saw it. Solid last two rds from Stevie Ray, but he was mauled in the first.

Round 1 was a definite 10-8.

No idea how anyone could claim otherwise.

I agree with him. That was either a draw or a Lauzon win.

Personally, I had it a draw.

Yeah that was a draw IMO. First round was a 10-8

Those elbows looked so painful

I had both getting a 10-8 with ray winning second as well to get decision. Surprised how slow and flat footed joe looked going into second rd after dominating the first.

It was ridiculous that a judge gave RD 3 a 10-8 and not RD 1. Then there's the other judge that had no 10-8s at all.

I had it a draw. Only way I could see a win for Stevie is if you give 2 10-8 rounds and give him the second round.

It was a draw.

Lauzon always humble.

Tennesse still under the old scoring criteria, tougher to get a 10-8. That is what I hate about this new scoring is that all the states didnt adopt it at the same time. This fight in a different state with the new rules is a draw.

Lauzon has been on the decline the last few years, makes me sad. His cardio has been noticeably bad too, I wonder if he's over trained, he strikes me as the type that never leaves the gym.

Lauzon deserved the loss because he was the one completely out of steam and getting his shit kicked in when he was finally saved by the bell.

I'm not saying that from a rules/scoring standpoint, just from a spirit of the fight standpoint. There is more justice that it worked out this way.

I had both getting a 10-8 with ray winning second as well to get decision. Surprised how slow and flat footed joe looked going into second rd after dominating the first.

You must not be familiar with "1st Round Lauzon"

Is Lauzon one of the toughest nerds in the world?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back