Tonight, Artem proved that he belongs in the UFC

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He didn't win like I predicted he would. However, by going toe to toe with Cub, he proved that he belongs. I still believe he will be champ.

I am a proud Artem fan.

WAR Artem!

He didn't win like I predicted he would. However, by going toe to toe with Cub, he proved that he belongs. I still believe he will be champ.

I am still a proud Artem fan.

WAR Artem!
In your opinion, what is Artem's best win? I'm just curious.

nope

he gassed in 3 minutes.

After that, all he did was prove to us why Conor employs him as a professional punching bag. He certainly lived up to it in the Cub fight. Props to him.

nope

he gassed in 3 minutes.

After that, all he did was prove to us why Conor employs him as a professional punching bag. He certainly lived up to it in the Cub fight. Props to him.
Name me 5 unranked guys that can go 5 rounds with Cub and win one?

Artem will be champ? Only if Aldo, Holloway, Lamas, Edgar, Mendes, and Ho Choi all die on the same plane accident.

In your opinion, what is Artem's best win? I'm just curious.
Ishihara is a pretty decent win.

Not only that it would be pretty sad if the ranked 4 featherweight in the world can't even starch an unranked almost negative fighter who "shouldn't be in the UFC".

He proved he's got a UFC Hall of Fame caliber chin, and that's about it.

I am still a proud Artem fan.

WAR Artem!

What made you sn Artem fan? Your love for Conor?

Of Course he belongs in the UFC.

I hope some of these guys who think he doesn't can think straight without bias.

Name me 5 unranked guys that can go 5 rounds with Cub and win one?
of course the amateur won 1. he went 100% from the start. By the start of the 3rd round he couldn't even keep his hands up anymore.

Cub knew what was going on, he toyed with the boy all fight. This was utterly embarrassing.

If you want to give Lobov props for his chin, sure. But boy this was a main-event clowning of a fighter.

of course the amateur won 1. he went 100% from the start. By the start of the 3rd round he couldn't even keep his hands up anymore.

Cub knew what was going on, he toyed with the boy all fight. This was utterly embarrassing.

If you want to give Lobov props for his chin, sure. But boy this was a main-event clowning of a fighter.
Nothing embarassing at all. He hung in with an elite fighter in Cub and had his moments too.

He's a great sparring partner. Takes a good shot and isn't spectacular anywhere.

Nothing embarassing at all. He hung in with an elite fighter in Cub and had his moments too.

"hung in with an elite fighter"

He didn't hang with him at all. He got thoroughly outclassed. Just because he didn't get blown the fuck out in 1 minute doesn't mean he hung with anyone. Cub wins that fight 10/10 times to no one's surprise.

Ishihara is a pretty decent win.

Not only that it would be pretty sad if the ranked 4 featherweight in the world can't even starch an unranked almost negative fighter who "shouldn't be in the UFC".
Nah, ishihara lost to lobov. He's a #scrub

Back