Long time Sanchez fan, sad.

I generally hate people claiming x fighter should retire, but seeing a guy like Sanchez who had a legendary chin get finished 2 times in the first round makes me wish he wont fight again for his own good.

It's completely beyond me how anyone could be a fan of this nutjob. I hope that's the last we see of him and his fucking weirdo antics

no such thing as a sanchez fan, he's always sucked at mma

Thats pretty much a stupid statement. I am not a huge Sanchez fan, but he has beaten some good fighters and even great for their time fighters. But go ahead and say he sucks, even though he was a title challenger. He may be a throwback fighter, but he certainly doesn't suck at MMA

That was the result that was likely. Diego fights forward and his legendary chin has diminished. Al has good hands and finishing instinct.

It's completely beyond me how anyone could be a fan of this nutjob. I hope that's the last we see of him and his fucking weirdo antics
It was hilarious when bj penn said he's not crazy he's just fucking weird.

I generally hate people claiming x fighter should retire, but seeing a guy like Sanchez who had a legendary chin get finished 2 times in the first round makes me wish he wont fight again for his own good.

I know. it sucks. But, again, it just shows that everyone eventually gets hit one time too many if they stick around long enough.

Look at Condit- phenomenal chin and yet Demian Maia hit a ground strike that knocked him loopy allowing for the quick sub.

Hendo toward the end did not have the same chin as when Wandy was hurling haymakers at him and he stayed in there.

Penn against Yair another key example- nobody knocked him silly like that.

DC is one of the exceptions to the rules but, again, for an older guy, he doesn't have a lot of wear and tear/battle damage on him.

Thats pretty much a stupid statement. I am not a huge Sanchez fan, but he has beaten some good fighters and even great for their time fighters. But go ahead and say he sucks, even though he was a title challenger. He may be a throwback fighter, but he certainly doesn't suck at MMA

He had a fearsome ground game back in the day. When a Div 1 champion wrestler like KOS is scared to go to the mat with you, you certainly do not "suck at MMA'.

Back