Petition to replace Anik with Todd Grisham on PPV cards

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He is MUCH more tolerable than Jon Anik. I'm sure he's still a bit green as well and will continue to find his place / synergy.

he's no Mike Goldberg, but I think he's alright

FUQ NO

ANIK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>That mo-fo

I agree, he's 1000 times more pleasing to the ear than Anik. Better voice, better personality, and most importantly ENTHUSIASM! Yeah he's not great right now but he is still green and I think in time he will improve. Anyone is better than Anik, his robotic voice and terrible timing have sucked the excitement out of some fights/finishes.

No. Anik sucks, but he sucks less than this clown.

No way, it's the exact opposite. Anik is much better.

Ah, fuck. Anik has a bandwagon now? I'm out.

He is MUCH more tolerable than Jon Anik. I'm sure he's still a bit green as well and will continue to find his place / synergy.

he's no Mike Goldberg, but I think he's alright
Shit wheres the petition to take Todd Grisham off all MMA event as a commentator lol ? Dude is fucking dreadful lol. If you wanna hear that fucking casual who knows shit about MMA commentate in your ears thats on you, His voice is horrible and all he does is repeat facts about the fighters because hes fucking clueless lol. Sounds like he does research on the fighters the night before and just repeats what he search on google.

The UFC fucked up not offering Goldie a new contract...what a bunch of fucktards.

He has done better than Anik

Dunno why they let Goldberg go.

Any chance of Ranallo and Rogan?

The Cruz/Rogan chemistry is somewhat lacking.

they are both terrible, but anik is better then todd

Back