OSP with the von flue choke AGAIN

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
He was getting lit up early, but homie has that B+ athlete endurance

WAR OSP

Pretty crazy that this guy keeps getting the Von Flue, but he looked horrendous otherwise. He was at least decent when he first came over from Strikeforce

Lima was ready to give up at that point. Lima was not going to make it out of that round. Almost like he just gave it to him.

I need a Gracie breakdown on this. I don't understand what's going on.

I think you mean the Von St. Preux

I need a Gracie breakdown on this. I don't understand what's going on.

Trap the hand that's wrapped around your head with your arm that's on the same side as your head.

Push their shoulder into their carotid on that side.

Use your left arm to block the other carotid.

Apply pressure.

He is known for Von Flues
Oleynik for Ezekiels

He was getting lit up early, but homie has that B+ athlete endurance

WAR OSP
My brother knows OSP went to UT at roughly the same time as OSP and is still is in Knoxville; He is the king of the networking. So I root for OSP but I thought he was done after round one. It was a great sub and he flipped the switch and got the win. It was a great display of how in a fight things can change quick. I hope he re-signs with the UFC and doesn't get the Rory treatment.

I think I saw a ten dollar bet to make 600 that OSP won by sub. Would have been a good one to make.

I thought it was an excellent game plan from OSP, Lima was hitting air most the first round with all them kicks and the weight cut being an issue, obviously he was going to gas.

Last edited:
Back