This will be proof we live in the matrix.

elbowsandwiches

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If diego sanchez so much as even makes it to a split, i promise you from the bottom of my heart....that I agree with Einstein when he said that "reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one"

Is it even possible in the time line and plane of existence we live in for diego to get a legit win in this situation?

If diego wins, then you can believe nothing.

Last edited:
Since when was Al some kind of worldbeater? You're talking about him like he's a male Ronda Rousey. :D And he hasn't even fought in over 2 years.

its fucked up that diego still gets sanctioned. respect the dude and he is important to the history of the ufc but he has a family and even though this probably brings the most money its hard to watch sometimes.

Al should win this fight but he's been out for awhile and Diego is the Lionheart now fuck med ganja and say yes because anything can happen when Diego fights.

post-30210-Neo-WOAH-gif-WHOA-mind-blown-T-IkVq.gif

Since when was Al some kind of worldbeater? You're talking about him like he's a male Ronda Rousey. :D And he hasn't even fought in over 2 years.
Al was looking good before contract negotiation failures and hand injury. And Diegos fighting style is like The Walking Dead, like a walker....too many miles, first season of tough. This is Al iaquinta here.

sanchez's will bleed

+ Serra/Longo camp... Weidman... things not so good in that part of the world. "Hey kid, our prize horse Weidman is off to the glue factory, we need ya back in here, can you still throw a punch?"

If diego sanchez so much as even makes it to a split, i promise you from the bottom of my heart....that I agree with Einstein when he said that "reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one"

Is it even possible in the time line and plane of existence we are in for diego to get a legit win in this situation?

If diego wins then, you can believe nothing.
He's fighting a guy coming off a 2-year layoffs. If you actually think that a Diego Sanchez win is crazy, then i'd argue it's YOU that's living in an illusion.

Is it even possible in the time line and plane of existence we are in for diego to get a legit win in this situation?

If diego wins then, you can believe nothing.
lol Diego is the king of winning meh decisions. Your post may be the deepest philosophically I have seen in awhile. This thread is great.

Put some money on Diego, he is a huge underdog and the judges seem to love him. Didnt put a lot of money on him as i expect him to lose, but Al has not fought in a long time and Diego is not going to be easy to put away.

I've always rooted for Al but Diego is the man! If he somehow pulls it out I will be happy, I've been watching him fight for a very long time and win or lose he always bring it, dude is a warrior and a savage.

Team nightmare, dream, back to nightmare, and now lionheart!!

Back