this is why i hate the midget division...

C0NCH3TO

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
boring as fuck...these tiny men dont pack any power....all pitter patter....

LOL @ Dodson not having power.

Every shot Dodson throws is landing. Winelands face is busted up.

All Wineland is doing is getting angry. It's not helping him.

Outside of dwarves [under 5 foot], I've never seen a 5'2 man in real life. How the fuck they find a bunch of them to make up a division I have no idea.

Wineland isn't doing anything. Dodson lands WHEN he throws. Turn the monitor off until the next fight starts.

He's had issues pulling the trigger his entire career. I won't deny that, but dude has freakish power in both hands.
Agree but if you don't use it then it doesn't matter that he has power or not.

all manlets should take roids and get matt serra thick and jump up to 145.
Its not unfair when the guy is 5'3 anyway, they need all the help they can get, bless their heart

But they're the most skilled and have the best cardio and best technique. hahahhaha JK fuck those midgets boring as fuck!!!!!!!!!

I still hate Dodson for not finishing DJ.

You hate people who have no effect on your life? Quit being so fucking fragile and sensitive.

Agree but if you don't use it then it doesn't matter that he has power or not.

I'm not going to debate that it's fucking idiotic not let your hands go when you have power.

I just took issue with TS's assertion that Dodson is too smart to hurt anybody. That's just demonstrably false.

The fight in the division below this had a really exciting finish earlier tonight.

Dodson does not like taking any risks no matter how much he is ahead. He could have very well gotten a knockout tonight with his power, speed, and techniques still sat on the lead much of his knockouts are the same way until the knockout happens.

How do you even respond to a thread about Dodson and Wineland not having any power?

Back