Feed Mike Perry to Matt Brown

GBcrazy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Brown needs an easy fight for once, someone who can't kick his ribs, I think Perry would be perfect

Brown got rekt by Cowboy....Perry would murk him too.

Wasn't Matt Brown thinking of retiring? I though I read that somewhere.

Brown didn't get wrecked by Cowboy he lost.

Cowboy got wrecked by brown and nearly finished.

Brown and Perry would be a helluva fight, but I see brown finishing him early.

The nation has been wanting this fight for a while now.

Matt is on the way out as was Ellen's Burger.

He wants to break dance and say things like "who's life do they want me to ruin next?"

Bring on Masvidal (regardless of what happens in the Maia fight).

No, Matt Brown needs to retire. With what I heard of his wife saying, he needs to retire NAOW.

Another brutal career ending KO for Platinum, book it.

I've wanted to see this fight for a while. Brown would likely finish Perry

Brown needs an easy fight for once, someone who can't kick his ribs, I think Perry would be perfect
Ehhhh I don't know if that is at all a gimme fight at this point in Brown's career and the damage he has taken.<Fedor23>

Matt is on the way out as was Ellen's Burger.

He wants to break dance and say things like "who's life do they want me to ruin next?"

Bring on Masvidal (regardless of what happens in the Maia fight).
Masvidal would absolutely box up Perry IMO if he fights like he has recently. Perry doesn't seem to do well against technical and controlled fighters.

Masvidal would absolutely box up Perry IMO if he fights like he has recently. Perry doesn't seem to do well against technical and controlled fighters.
Well not only that - he has the actual heart to put his chin on the line.

Jake was winning that fight till he got caught on the way out with that hook then it was down hill from there.

but plat wants to ruin lives and claim he is some sort of lion - well feed him to an actual lion.
At this point Brown is on his way out and it would be easy pickings for perry. as much as I hate to admit it.

Like ellenburger, what has brown showed lately that would say that is a true statement?

Fought a competitive fight vs Cerrone and had him hurt multiple times, knocked him down, subbed Means after dropping him with a nice elbow, finished 5 guys in a row by strikes that are Perry's level in Mein, Silva, Pyle, Swick. Lately he hasnt been winning cause he's been fighting higher level comp.....Hendricks, Maia, Lawler. Perry is not on that level.....to be honest I dont think he's that good and Brown has beaten better fighters.

I think Perry can win but I favor Brown.

Last edited:
Back