Sam alvey is painful to watch

PabloBassquez

Favela Don
@Green
Reaction score
The guy has some of the worst technique ive ever seen and the faces he constantly makes make it seem like he might think hes in a movie not an actual fight the fact that hes ranked in the top 15 is mind blowing to me really hope hes cut after tonight painful to watch

The dude running away from him was even worse. Atleast Alvey knocks people out.

Would SOMEBODY please teach these guys how to CHECK a fockin kick?!?

That was some DIAZ level shite there.

I like Alvey, seems like a cool guy with a good sense of humor who comes to throw down. He doesn't take himself as seriously as you do TS. Also his leg was all jacked up of course he didn't look that great tonight.

first kick hurt his knee/ankle, give the man respect.

Last edited:
^^Yep - In fairness the first kick jacked up his ankle. Shocked the commentators didnt pick up on it until he said something at the close of the round. He was flat footed and unable to push off the whole fight.

Alvey was dying in pain in that fight. Was awkward to watch hopefully his ankle isn't broken

Love me some Smiling Sam can't understand the hate at all?

Kids probably jealous a goofy goober like him has a smoking hot Wife LOL

The dude running away from him was even worse. Atleast Alvey knocks people out.

He's got one TKO in his last 6 fights, lets not make him out like he's a MW Mark Hunt. His lumbering style won't get him anywhere against the higher level guys. He didn't adapt at all, check a leg kick ffs. I hate when fighters can't put the time, or care into having a proper MMA arsenal to deal with all types of opponents. Also, you can say Thales ran away all you want, but I guarantee you Sam will be in more pain tomorrow.

Would SOMEBODY please teach these guys how to CHECK a fockin kick?!?

That was some DIAZ level shite there.

Seriously, that thought kept going through my mind lol.

Back