Not smilin now, are ya

USADA

UNDEFEATED, UNDISPUTED
Banned
Reaction score
Laites lookin great.

I can't stand the smiling gimmick.

I'd be smiling too if I had that tall beauty mending my wounds...

Those first round threads are awesome.

large.gif

I think that very first kick leites hit him with really hurt that back leg.

Also Sam just said big sexy John during the eye poke break LMAO

Edit leites is fucking terrible & Sam was way too hesitant

Last edited:
Is Alvey's mouth guard way too big? it looks so awkward.

This fight got worst by round.

Still, I'll give to Thales.

Don't think Alvey will be able to get that fight before june or july that he wanted.

Leites looked great when's he landed that first leg kick right off the bat that crippled Alvey then he proceeded to run a marathon. It'll be hilarious if he ends up losing the decision.

The first round was good for Leites but he blew ass in the last 2 with the constant back peddling and fouls, he didn't deserve the win, lost the 2nd round and ran the entire 3rd.

Leites could have turned it up more, but Thales looked much improved in the stand-up.

Leites did what he needed to do. Alvey's only shot was windmill punching contest, and Leites didn't let him have it.

The first round was good for Leites but he blew ass in the last 2 with the constant back peddling and fouls, he didn't deserve the win, lost the 2nd round and ran the entire 3rd.
Alvey had to make something happen. It was Leites fight to lose at that point.

Leites won the striking, and was the only one going for takedowns.

That was an easy decision, and not even close.

Took 1 kick for Sam's smile to disappear he had to carrying an injury on that right leg.

Name of your old account OP?

Laites SUCKED!! He ran 3 rounds from a crippled guy!!!
His upper body wasn't crippled, and he was the only one landing meaningful strikes.

Thales looked good. Much improved. He's not there to entertain you.

You've got to bring something to this sport when you watch it, or most of the fights are going to suck to you.

Back