Demetrious Johnson vs Brandon Moreno

Tramero

50-0 Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
MM would win but I want to see this fight

Moreno is in a 11 fight win streak, 3 in the UFC, maybe they will give him Borg and winner get MM

I like the Borg fight and he just beat the guy who gave Borg his first loss.

It will probably be Demetrious Vs. Ray Borg in August.

DJ is on the other end of the spectrum in terms of competition.

He would run him over at this stage.

MM would win but I want to see this fight

Moreno is in a 11 fight win streak, 3 in the UFC, maybe they will give him Borg and winner get MM

I don't know about now but i agree that's a fight in the future that could be great.

best case scenario for moreno is that MM dominates him on the ground for 5 rnds. he would take him down repeatedly.

This fight won't happen and Moreno would get mauled if so. Moreno is definitely some sort of prospect in the FLW division even though I find his striking C level. Depending on how things turn out, a fight against Ray Borg or Tim Elliot is something to consider. Moreno needs to be tested and with his young age, it's not a career killer to throw him to the sharks. It will only make him a better fight in the long run.

I like Moreno and think he has a bright future but MM would just straight murder him at this point. MM is GOAT

In all honesty, Joe B really should be next, even if it's already known he's not better than DJ. Borg just #11. Moreno has beaten #12 and #9. They could fight next for title.

Mouse vs Moreno

UFC fight night México City.

If the mouse loses the crowd leaves happy.

Nah man that would be DJ vs Horiguchi v2 too soon for Moreno

In all honesty, Joe B really should be next, even if it's already known he's not better than DJ. Borg just #11. Moreno has beaten #12 and #9. They could fight next for title.

I think Dana and Joe agree that a 3rd lose to DJ is a career killer at this point. If he wins his next fight vs Nguyen, a fight against Horiguchi makes a lot of sense. If Joe manages to win those two fights, I think he should go for the title. And if he loses, he needs to start thinking about retirement.

I think Dana and Joe agree that a 3rd lose to DJ is a career killer at this point. If he wins his next fight vs Nguyen, a fight against Horiguchi makes a lot of sense. If Joe manages to win those two fights, I think he should go for the title. And if he loses, he needs to start thinking about retirement.

I thought Horiguchi was let go?

I thought Horiguchi was let go?
Yep, he already fought at Rizin's latest card earlier this month

*Edit*

What more does Joe need to do? Elliot lost out of the UFC, went and became a champion in TFC, came back into the UFC through TUF, then challenged for the title? But Joe B beat him when he lost out of the UFC in the first place and still hasn't lost since. You don't skip over someone who beat you if they haven't lost. His current streak is 6 wins over ranks #11, #9, #7, #2, and 2 more guys who would still be ranked if they weren't released. He goes from beating the number 1 contender to fighting #13? I mean, what else can they do with him?

Back