Herb Dean Net Worth?

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How much do you think the GOAT of MMA reffing Herb dean Is worth?

200.webp

Herb+Dean+Fighters+Only+World+Mixed+Martial+m3LvjzJcIPxl.jpg

110fal3.jpg

46656.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if he had a job prior to reffing and how he has invested his money but I'd guess 1-3mil. He's probably reffed well over 3000 fights.

He should come out of retirement and fight CM Punk in mega superfight

They pay him in ganja and reggae records and he sleeps in a shack. He's a man of few needs.

According to this site 1.5 million.....how he has that much I have no idea cause for actually reffing fights they get paid very little. It was reported Big John only made $1,900 for reffing Conor vs. Aldo and that was considered "big money" for a ref to make for one fight lol

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/mma-net-worth/herb-dean-net-worth/

I think most refs get 200-800 per fight they ref in ufc.
I think i seen someone ask a ufc ref that on social media one time.

From what I understand, Herb and Big John McCarthy have made MMA coaching schools that are very successful. Also when you're reffing main events on PPV and have the tenure guys like Herb have, I'd imagine you get paid pretty damn well (not sure if it's a union job?). I was guessing around a 1-2million, Google says 1.5 so it could be a bit more or a bit less honestly. It says Big John's net worth is 500k, I'd imagine it's actually a bit higher. It's a hard thing to measure accurately anyways and it's often hearsay.

From what I understand, Herb and Big John McCarthy have made MMA coaching schools that are very successful. Also when you're reffing main events on PPV and have the tenure guys like Herb have, I'd imagine you get paid pretty damn well (not sure if it's a union job?). I was guessing around a 1-2million, Google says 1.5 so it could be a bit more or a bit less honestly. It says Big John's net worth is 500k, I'd imagine it's actually a bit higher. It's a hard thing to measure accurately anyways and it's often hearsay.
I'd imagine most people In the public eye would rather everyone not know the real amount they're making. Hard to see both herb / big john not being well off though.

Last edited:
1 million plus for reffing?
How the fuck do I get into that career.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back