"He is unbeaten in his own state of Tennessee"

USADA

UNDEFEATED, UNDISPUTED
Banned
Reaction score
Aren't there 50ish states in America? Aren't the UFC rarely even in Tennessee?

What sort of shameless fake stat is this?

Broadcasters love stats. And the local guy is always a good story, or rally point. Nothing worth getting upset about, imo.

But it can't be fake if it's true. Maybe it's hard to win all of your fights in Tennesee. Were they just talking about MMA, or did bar fights count too?

The UFC is a joke. They need something to make a fake stat.

Like "The only undefeated 5'9" 152.5lbs guy with purple hair and 4 fingers and a tail in the history of the UFC"

I'm also undefeated in Tennessee

Goldie and anik replaced with a hybrid of goldie and anik

Aren't there 50ish states in America? Aren't the UFC rarely even in Tennessee?

What sort of shameless fake stat is this?

I don't think I'm seeing what you think you see.

The UFC isn't the only MMA fight organization, right.

it's like another pointless baseball stat

He's never lost when the bout is on a Tuesday night between 5-8 PM.

Well Stann called those last 2 fights

great

excellent

and

outstanding.

Fucking joke.

In the south of the US what state one is from is as important as being American.

The US is one country but our states are more diverse culturally than European give us credit for. It's not France vs Germany but California vs Texas etc is becoming similar in cultural differences.

He fought in Tennessee three times prior to joining the UFC and went 3-0. This is his fifth fight in the state, and he's 4-0 so far.

Edit: After the win, he is now 5-0 when fighting in Tennessee.

Last edited:
lmao

edit: And STILL!!

Last edited:
The UFC is a joke. They need something to make a fake stat.

Like "The only undefeated 5'9" 152.5lbs guy with purple hair and 4 fingers and a tail in the history of the UFC"
Bingo.

The average American is so fucking stupid and thinks these "stats" are credible or reflect intelligence. It's even worse in sales or politics where the lying is even more devious.

In the south of the US what state one is from is as important as being American.

The US is one country but our states are more diverse culturally than European give us credit for. It's not France vs Germany but California vs Texas etc is becoming similar in cultural differences.

How on earth can being from an area a couple hundred miles away matter, especially in the same country.

Makes no sense.

How on earth can being from an area a couple hundred miles away matter, especially in the same country.

Makes no sense.

may i ask where you are from and i can phrase it a way that would make sense to you?

Back