That fight made up for the horrible alexis davis fight

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aws2q6D.gif

Yea it was a good fight. Brian Stann was just being bias as he usually is but Taylor won that fight

I dunno, I missed the first round. It looked pretty close. Taylor landed a lot of good punches

I saw Penne getting the better of her in rounds 2 and 3. I wouldn't use the word "robbery" as it was very close, but Penne was landing in round 2 and she clearly won round 3. I'm a little disappointed for Penne because she's on a 3 fight losing skid, and she's really better than that. I hope she doesn't get cut. So, as a fan of hers, I'm a little salty.

I saw Penne getting the better of her in rounds 2 and 3. I wouldn't use the word "robbery" as it was very close, but Penne was landing in round 2 and she clearly won round 3. I'm a little disappointed for Penne because she's on a 3 fight losing skid, and she's really better than that. I hope she doesn't get cut. So, as a fan of hers, I'm a little salty.

I agree, Penne won 2 and 3. Taylor has lost all 3 of her UFC fights, yet has a 2-1 record. Baffling.

It wasn't a great fight, but Taylor did actually fight. Props to her, her fight vs Moroz sucked and Ham beat her (sadly, the judges didn't agree).

She ate a lot of punches. It appeared that she landed the more damaging blows. With the new scoring criteria emphasizing damage, probably contributed to her victory.

It's the Frankie Edgar look busy strategy.

She circled to the left and threw haymakers at thin air. Bold strategy, but it's worked twice in a row now. Gonna need some decent fights to get this very sour taste out of my mouth now aha.

She ate a lot of punches. It appeared that she landed the more damaging blows. With the new scoring criteria emphasizing damage, probably contributed to her victory.

That's a reasonable way of looking at it, but it's a bummer Penne last. Her last two fights were against killers, now she's 0 - 3.

Back