Was K-1 Dandois vs Davis the most embarassing UFC fight you have ever seen?

Was Dandois vs Davis the most embarassing UFC fight you have ever seen?

• Total voters
of the year? it had potential... but definitely not of all time

No, because I didn't bother watching.

b638uh.jpg

I've honestly never seen striking that bad. It was an embarrassment. How did she even get signed?

I've seen both of Danielle Taylor's fights, they were worse. Honestly don't know why she hasn't been cut already

Don't know why they'd do 2 wmma fights back to back, but if the karmic gods of MMA exist, at least this one should be good.

Fingers crossed, boyos

It was pretty bad. Definitely the lowest level since... forever.
Yea it was probably the most embarrassing fight I ever saw because I bet £3k on Davis then had to see what I had bet on............. <6>

No. Cause I didn't watch. You shouldve known.

I'll let you know in 15 minutes.

Dandois looked like she was chosen from the crowd in one of those shitty local mma promotions as a late replacement

Yes and I'm not even watching it

Instead watching true detective season 2

I swear the blond chick has all these fanboys! Do a Sherdog search and they call her the WMMA GOAT :D

And how brutally amateurish Dandois is everywhere, what an indictment of Alexis Davis it is that it was a close fight. The fact that Davis didn't SMOKE Dandois when she's a UFC vet says it all.

Ronda Rousey can beat up male UFC fighters and Floyd Mayweather because she beat her and Betche Correira. Some retarded Sherdoggers and Joe Rogan told me so.

Ufc vet, heh. Dandois had some great wins going in. It wasn't too surprising how it turned out

Back