People don't realize how much better working with CMac made Artem

Barkwood

Alpha Male
Banned
Reaction score
When you work with the best in the world and get training and advice and spar you are obviously going to get a ton better. People don't realize this and don't give Artem enough credit for the huge improvements he has made. He has won his last two fights as a result. Fighting Conor then fighting Cub is a huge step down in competition, Cub is worse in every aspect of the game. Artem will be prepared by constantly facing the fastest, strongest, best man in the business.

PREDICTION: RUSSIAN HAMMER BY DECISION

>hero: Conor McGregor
>join date: sunday
>alpha male

ok bud

Reminds of when everyone said Florian would beat Maynard because he trains with gsp.

Full agree. He's going to be like the perfect fighter now. Unbeatable, really.

I would look forward to bumping this, but I don't know who the fuck you are.

Yes, the Russian Hummers fluffing skills have improved exponentially.

When you work with the best in the world and get training and advice and spar you are obviously going to get a ton better. People don't realize this and don't give Artem enough credit for the huge improvements he has made. He has won his last two fights as a result. Fighting Conor then fighting Cub is a huge step down in competition, Cub is worse in every aspect of the game. Artem will be prepared by constantly facing the fastest, strongest, best man in the business.

PREDICTION: RUSSIAN HAMMER BY DECISION
Exactly. Before he was just there to help spar with Conor. Now he gets his own sparring partners, works with the doc on his fitness, and has training camps revolve around him.

End result. Artem wins easy

Artem has been training with Conor for years but easily lost to Alex White.
Nice try TS.

Double yellows in tha house. FUCK WITH ME

Hasn't he been training with Conor for a long time?

You would have a point if McGregor had this high level, highly varied, highly technical striking game. Yeah then maybe his striking would come along in leaps and bounds. But McGregors striking game is plod forward and throw a left hand or move a bit and left hand counter. He either learns how to do the same thing but worse because he doesn't have his natural abilities ie length and timing or stop what McGregor does. Neither one really gives him a huge amount of growth TBH.

Same with Conor. Although Artem holding pads for Conor might work for second rate Strikers like Aldo, it won't work for someone like Mayweather

I really like Cub, but if Artem wins I will get to make a bunch of Conor haters eat Crow so it's win win.

Back