that guy had a glass chin

Not necessarily. It depends on where you get hit.

Not necessarily. It depends on where you get hit.

Yeah, the angle and follow through with the hammer-fists was on point. Crazy to see it happen while being threatened in a triangle doe. haha

It seriously looked like he took a dive.. Now they have a new exciting contender for Mighty Mouse after Hector kos' another bum in the first..

Hate to call glass chins but it was crazy how he pretty much went out after like two very short distance hammerfists from a small 125 pounder.

It seriously looked like he took a dive.. Now they have a new exciting contender for Mighty Mouse after Hector kos' another bum in the first..

nah I don't think so. He kew he was going to be cut with a loss. He was pretty upset after the KO

Too bad, I like Danger :(

nah I don't think so. He kew he was going to be cut with a loss. He was pretty upset after the KO

He probably would be cut with a win.. A bet on himself losing could be more profitable especially with a back-door bonus from Dana.. Not making any accusations though just speculating.

I am also upset that danger loss. Dudes a great guy.

He probably would be cut with a win.. A bet on himself losing could be more profitable especially with a back-door bonus from Dana.. Not making any accusations though just speculating.
Your speculations are dumb.

Yes.
What do you want, my son?
blasphemy-o.gif

can't forget he probably had some whiplash going from the 2 big slams leading up to the KO

although i agree, it was surprising to see him go out like that

Whatever I'm sure you know all of them personally so you know how everything goes down..
Just like how you know which fights are fixed and which ones aren't.
<YeahOKJen>

Back