Wow, excellent round. Sandoval...

seemed like his opponent took a dive to me.. UFC building a contender for MM.

The vaunted Hector Sandoval, the guy with no Wikipedia page.

Already lost to Reis.

I missed the fight. Was it good!?

The vaunted Hector Sandoval, the guy with no Wikipedia page.

Already lost to Reis.

I missed the fight. Was it good!?

Yeah it was ultra violent for how long it lasted - They were wingin shots, and lots of sub attempts. Sandoval slept him with hammerfists while being threatened with a triangle.

Sandoval brings the violence for our JBGs

lol what a stupid suggestion
Yeah cause it's not like they desperately need more exposure for the flyweight division. This will be good money for them if Hector kos' his next opponent in the first round. However like I'm also saying in a different thread, not making any accusations just speculating.

That makes no damn sense. It was a wreckless violent fight, Sandoval won't be fighting MM soon. Several fighters are ahead of him (Pettis, Borg, Scoggins, Formiga, Moreno). I know it's a pretty thin division, but I doubt Sandoval is top 15. It wad what it was, just a fun awesome fight, no title implications

Maybe you are feeling worked up over the recent news of Bang Kuntz

Yeah cause it's not like they desperately need more exposure for the flyweight division. This will be good money for them if Hector kos' his next opponent in the first round. However like I'm also saying in a different thread, not making any accusations just speculating.

They're not going to risk the success and failure of the entire organization just to fix a potential contender for flyweight. That's fucking dumb

Back