Does anyone seriously think Cub will lose?

AceCooch

Ace Land
@Brown
Reaction score
I just don't understand how Lobov even scored this fight except for his association to Conor

Artem is living proof that sucking dick gets you far in life.

Artem is living proof that sucking dick gets you far in life.
Thank you, I thought when this fight was announced it was a joke.

I keep seeing idiots betting on Lobov (or claiming they are) and I can't see what I'm missing here?

Cub will probably start strong but fade fast while he eats hammers

It's combat sports - ANYthing can happen.

I think Cub should smash him, but I've learned to never write anyone off entirely in a fight.

Cub is overrated. I won't be surprised if Lobov pulls it off.

Lobov will win by Conor interference hitting the other guy in the head with a steel chair. WWE muthafuka not surprised

I can't see how this one goes any way other than Cub running over Artem but MMA is unpredictable and anything can happen.

Absolutely not.

Saying Artem is legit and has a chance vs Cub is the joke of the month.

Just like the now dead Platinum Mike bullshit.

nope, but he can hit and it's combat with 4oz gloves.

Thank you, I thought when this fight was announced it was a joke.

I keep seeing idiots betting on Lobov (or claiming they are) and I can't see what I'm missing here?
I thought it was a joke also when someone made a thread about it before I seen it was announced.

Artem is a joke and if he wins the fight was fixed.

...but what does that say about Cub? Or anyone else in the fight business, for that matter?
Simply enuf, everyone has a price and everyone wants to get paid

It's combat sports - ANYthing can happen.

I think Cub should smash him, but I've learned to never write anyone off entirely in a fight.
came here to post something along the lines of this.
Just when you think a fight is a sure thing MMA proves me wrong just about every time .

Of Course Cub will lose and Artem will win....

2e197kj.gif

I'm never sure about anything in MMA. Even when MM fights, I still draw ways in my mind that he could get caught.

Back