Artem "Russian Hammer" Lobov FW Champion 2018 Warwagon!!!

Turkleton

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Let's be real here, Artem is on his way to the featherweight title and he is unstoppable.

Nobody can stand and trade with Artem and the few fools who try will get KTFO for their mistake.

Artem Lobov combines world class talent, vicious knockout power and world class training partners. It's only a matter of time until he gets his titleshot and he will knock out whoever is unlucky enought to hold that belt at that time.

nobody can defend against his special technique the russian hammerstrike

mXA4m_.gif

here his opponent is lucky enought to dodge the KO punch , Artem was only teasing it. if that landed he would have been the first man to die in the octagon

giphy.gif

here we see Artem's vicious knockout power on display

original

and he is not just a one dimensional brawler he is also world class on the ground. Artem got awarded his black belt by BJJ legend Renato Laranja after he tapped him out with a kneebar in practice.

her Artem display his expert grappling defense. notice how his opponent trys to take his back but Artem counters with an excellent roll into half guard. if he had more time to work in that round he would have no doubt swept and submited his opponent.

eJaB7va.gif

Artem bless!!!

3o7TKwAQeH8R3PMVHy.gif

Let's be real here, Artem is on his way to the featherweight title and he is unstoppable.

Nobody can stand and trade with Artem and the few fools who try will get KTFO for their mistake.

Artem Lobov combines world class talent, vicious knockout power and world class training partners. It's only a matter of time until he gets his titleshot and he will knock out whoever is unlucky enought to hold that belt at that time.

nobody can defend against his special technique the russian hammerstrike

mXA4m_.gif

here his opponent is lucky enought to dodge the KO punch , Artem was only teasing it. if that landed he would have been the first man to die in the octagon

giphy.gif

here we see Artem's vicious knockout power on display

original

and he is not just a one dimensional brawler he is also world class on the ground. Artem got awarded his black belt by BJJ legend Renato Laranja after he tapped him out with a kneebar in practice.

her Artem display his expert grappling defense. notice how his opponent trys to take his back but Artem counters with an excellent roll into half guard. if he had more time to work in that round he would have no doubt swept and submited his opponent.

eJaB7va.gif

Artem bless!!!

3o7TKwAQeH8R3PMVHy.gif
He certainly looked a Lot bigger than Cub at the weighin. Cub is gonna KO him by the 2nd. Lobov is Strong but imo NO SKILL in comparison to Cub

Jihad, Lobov!!!!!11

I don't know about seeing any belts anytime soon, but Artimus seems to get entirely too much overlap from McGregor and and haters alike, he's either made to sound better than his record could possibly indicate or he's a barely above .500 journeyman.

I haven't figured out which truth is truth, but I'll root for him against Swanson who I disliked from WEC days for beating Pulver and some of the better know Japanese fighters, fuck that guy...

y0p5WN1.png

Conor haters letting their minds get clouded when they should be kneeling at the altar of the Just Bleed God and one of his disciples.

I know this thread is a joke because literally no one is Artem's fan unironically

I know this thread is a joke because literally no one is Artem's fan unironically
He kind of grew on me in his last fight. He doesn't really deserve to be in the UFC, and he only got the opportunity because of Conor, but I just can't hate the guy.

Sure, he talks a lot of shit, and doesn't really back any of it up, but he's a character.

Even cans have a positive win ratio most of the time. He will be a level below cans after this fight.

I've never understood these weird warwagon fighter tribute threads.

Reminds me of teenage girls decorating their room with boy band posters.

Back