Tomorrow

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
The GOAT Michael "Platinum" Perry will knock out Ellenburger into another dimension. The black belt hands cannot be stopped. I am sure that the whole Sherdog is anticipating for this huge fight in the welterweight division. The old lion gets killed and the new lion rises to the occasion.

Discuss

It is always fun watching Ellen get KOd.

<{JustBleed}>

Platinum will reign supreme. Cannot wait.

Today on the Ellen Show: "how to catch these handz" featuring Mike 'Platinum' Perry

Forget tomorrow

tumblr_np7oqi7YDd1usqxw0o1_500.gif

If Perry wins, he earns a rematch with Jouban.

Ellenberger hits way harder than the Vercaci model that whooped "No Stamina" Perry last time around. Should be easy money for Ellenberger at this point, and that's saying something because Ellenberger ain't exactly great.

Perry gets his title shot when?

Serious question. Why does this guy have hype? He's an average fighter.

Are these zuffa shills? It's it fans hoping they jump on the train of another hype train before it's cool?

Mike Perry advancing in the UFC would be a step back for martial arts. Kids across the land would see this douche as a role model, and the thought of that makes me cringe. So someone tell me why I'm wrong and that Mike Perry's not a douche. I worry about the kids.

Mike Perry advancing in the UFC would be a step back for martial arts. Kids across the land would see this douche as a role model, and the thought of that makes me cringe. So someone tell me why I'm wrong and that Mike Perry's not a douche. I worry about the kids.
Seriously, there are bigger fishes to worry about. Someone with the name of Jones for example.

Serious question. Why does this guy have hype? He's an average fighter.

Are these zuffa shills? It's it fans hoping they jump on the train of another hype train before it's cool?
What hype.

He has fans that tend to exaggeration but are good people at the bottom of their hearts. Feel the love, bro.

Seriously, there are bigger fishes to worry about. Someone with the name of Jones for example.
True, but I don't like to see young douche's emerging onto the scene!

Back