NEW Theory "Fighter Formerly Known As Rumble" Anthony Johnson new job

Todo Bale

Everything at least, Anything at most
@purple
Reaction score
So in light of the big announcement that WSOF is transitioning from the promotion format to full blown league format, given Rumble's history with the WSOF promotion, and the fact that (I think) he still has a good relationship with Sefo's people, my theory is that Rumble was offered a high ranking position with the TBA named league.

The now defunct IFL failed because MMA wasn't nearly as big as it has grown to be, thus people weren't ready to fully embrace that approach. I believe with the way things have evolved over time and discontentment with fighter pay, etc a league might be just the thing to finally push the sport in a new direction forever.

Again, all just speculation, until something more concrete surfaces, one of my guesses is Johnson might have been handed an offer he couldn't refuse with this new MMA league.

http://mmaimports.com/2017/04/wsof-is-no-more-company-changes-direction/

Kelly Ripa's new co host IMO

Yoga mat salesman?

Hooft said it had something to do with football.

In b4 white male sherdog cuck suggests por...

too late.

how-to-become-padi-dive-instructor.jpg

The UFC could sue him if he worked for a rival mma promotion.

Not that your "He fought in WSOF before so he's now front-office caliber" theory holds any weight.

1/10

Fail

i heard rumble got some surgery "down there" and will be transitioning to a ring girl as her new job

He's gunna sell bootleg DVDs out the back of his cousins van

What? He can't even compete two rounds without gassing.

Or maybe being a frontrunner is what NFL guys are supposed to be. Most plays only last from 10 to 30 seconds right?

You just gotta be explosive for 30 seconds.

Back