DC claims Anderson fight was easiest of his career

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not only is this a blatant lie but it's disrespectful. Hope he gets KO'ed by Rumble.

What do you guys think, wasit the easiest fight of DC's entire career? Easier than the Cummins and Bigfoot fight? Or the hand full of other bums he beat at the beginning of his career? (some of which he finished in less than 2 minutes)

Quote: “I have no idea what people are talking about,” Cormier said Thursday on UFC 210’s media conference call when asked if he may have lost a step. “I fought Anderson Silvaon two days’ notice (at UFC 200) and I beat a guy who people consider the greatest fighter of all-time, 30-26 across the board. There was no danger in that fight. That was the easiest fight of my entire career. I don’t know how I lost a step. If anything, I feel like I’m still able to get these takedowns whenever I choose to.”

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/3/3...on-silva-fight-was-easiest-fight-of-my-career

Last edited:
Not only is this a blatant lie but it's disrespectful. Hope he gets KO'ed by Rumble.

What do you guys think, was this the easiest fight of DC's career? Easier than the Cummins, Bigfoot, and a hand full of bums at the beginning of his career that he finished in the first round, some in the first minute?

Quote: “I have no idea what people are talking about,” Cormier said Thursday on UFC 210’s media conference call when asked if he may have lost a step. “I fought Anderson Silvaon two days’ notice (at UFC 200) and I beat a guy who people consider the greatest fighter of all-time, 30-26 across the board. There was no danger in that fight. That was the easiest fight of my entire career. I don’t know how I lost a step. If anything, I feel like I’m still able to get these takedowns whenever I choose to.”

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/3/3...on-silva-fight-was-easiest-fight-of-my-career

He did beat the most overated fighter of all time, the dick pill user, who got caught in his first ever randome drug testing for something that had nothing to do with recovery, the counter striker, who couldn't do shit when Nick Diaz was taunting like he himself normally does, trying to counter like he usually does, and a great man who love to call out fighters from a weight class below

thanks for giving me more reason to hate on DC some more.

If prime Anderson kicked him in the stomach like he did in their bout he would have followed up with a picture perfect flying knee that puts him out cold!

It probably was. The fighter who probably has the weakest punching power out of all fighters Cormier faced
and the weakest takedown defense
virtually no worry about having to be submitted from the top

Calling someone easiest fight when they came closer to finishing you than you did to them.

2 days notice for Silva by that logic too. Undersized opponent who was also treating the fight like an exhibition match.

If prime Anderson kicked him in the stomach like he did in their bout he would have followed up with a picture perfect flying knee that puts him out cold!

Sure, I'm sure that happened so many times over a span of decade long career against lesser opponents.

Like never

He did beat the most overated fighter of all time, the dick pill user, who got caught in his first ever randome drug testing for something that had nothing to do with recovery, the counter striker, who couldn't do shit when Nick Diaz was taunting like he himself normally does, trying to counter like he usually does, and a great man who love to call out fighters from a weight class below

It probably was. The fighter who probably has the weakest punching power out of all fighters Cormier faced

Where did Anderson touch you?

This guy is insufferable no wonder he has no fans. Brags and acts cocky when he wins and cries like a little bitch (literally) when he loses. I hope Rumble retires him.

I would've thought it'd be Hendo the way he threw him around in the air like a piece of paper

Weaker than JJ?

He had zero training, one day notice and gave up 30lb. All that fight proved was that prime Anderson murks him. He posed literally zero threat. Even today's Anderson with a training camp would cause issues... Heck, if that fight was 5 rounds Cormier would have had issues.

He had zero training, one day notice and gave up 30lb. All that fight proved was that prime Anderson murks him. He posed literally zero threat. Even today's Anderson with a training camp would cause issues... Heck, if that fight was 5 rounds Cormier would have had issues.
Exactly. DC should calm down.

He did go easy on AS. Didn't slam him. No heavy punched landed.

It was an exhibition match.

Silva, overrated?

What the fuck?!?!?

He fought up to his competition and against Silva, he didn't have to fight very hard.

Lol at all the retards on here who think DC was giving it all he had that fight.

Back