What´s next for Lineker?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Yeah, he was absolutely dominated by TJ (the most well rounded guy in the division) in a flawless performance.

But Lineker is still a strong top five in the division, capable of KOing anyone there.

Lineker-KD-McDonald.gif

Who would you guys want to see him fight next?

Didn't his jaw get broken? He's probably letting that heal properly...he could use some time off after that tremendous beating.

More rest. 4 brawls last year. No standout opponent.

Assuncao or Caraway or Goyito Perez

Goyito would've been a decent comeback fight but I believe he's one of the guys that UFC let go even though he's on decent winning streak. Him vs Sterling would be alright for guys coming off losses but I really wanna see him vs Thomas Almeida for the just bleed factor.

How about a change of hairstyle? Can't hurt.

Goyito would've been a decent comeback fight but I believe he's one of the guys that UFC let go even though he's on decent winning streak. Him vs Sterling would be alright for guys coming off losses but I really wanna see him vs Thomas Almeida for the just bleed factor.

He said in an interview that since he's injured he cannot negotiate a new contract until the knee heals completely, but that he's not going anywhere, i think it is time to give him a high profile fight, a top 10 at least.

I thought Dodson beat him. Wish we got to see him vs. Dillashaw instead.

Regardless Lineker is still one of the most entertaining fighters I've ever seen. I'll watch him vs. anyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back