Does anyone else think it's ALPHA of Demian Maia to walk out to Linkin Park?

SocialJusticeFighter

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
I have been seeing a lot of people making fun of him for being an adult and doing it but honestly I think it's really bad ass and alpha. The dude is a straight monster on the mat and one of my favorite fighters.

He is capturing all that teenage angst and frustration we used to have and pouring it all out with Linkin Park. It's a throwback. And hey, even if you guys don't want to admit it, LP is still a damn amazing band. Maia is cool for not being embarrassed.

I think he's really killing it right now.

Last edited:
frabz-You-like-linkin-park-you-are-such-a-badass-a4bc83.jpg

Linkin Park is in the top 10 for most frequently used walkout artists. 28-19 so far.

I bet ts thinks about alphas, betas and stuff like that a lot.

I bet race and sexism are on their mind, 25/8.

Definitely from the usa

I love Maia, but his walkout tune makes it look like he's stuck in 2005.

I mean... Linkin Park? Come on, buddeh.
I never grew out of rap music from 94

good music is good music

k, after the 100th shitty thread, going to ignore

Linkin Park fucking sucks.

Grow a fucking pair and listen to Pantera or Slipknot. Maybe Lamb of God when your balls drop and you can handle it.

He used to come out to Last of the Mohicans, now that was way better

I'd walk out to Frank Sinatra. Can't top that.

I have been seeing a lot of people making fun of him for being an adult and doing it but honestly I think it's really bad ass and alpha. The dude is a straight monster on the mat and one of my favorite fighters.

He is capturing all that teenage angst and frustration we used to have and pouring it all out with Linkin Park. It's a throwback. And hey, even if you guys don't want to admit it, LP is still a damn amazing band. Maia is cool for not being embarrassed.

I think he's really killing it right now.

Wouldn't call anyone a monster on a the mat, not even at his mad level. Monster should be reserved for bone wreckers like Rumble

k, after the 100th shitty thread, going to ignore

Yeah, this was the last straw. I don't know why he's not banned for obvious trolling. Mods need to step it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back