Michael Chiesa vs Kevin Lee Official For UFN OKC Main Event (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/3/3...t=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Cool fight. Probably not the name Chiesa was hoping for, but Lee is legit and i think this is a close fight. Fans of both guys but I gotta root for the Motown Phenom

Who you got?

UFN OKC is -

Main Card (FS1)
Michael Chiesa vs Kevin Lee
Johny Hendricks vs Tim Boetch
BJ Penn vs Dennis Siver
Rogerio Nogueira vs llir Latifi

Preliminary Card (FS1)
Clay Guida vs Erik Koch
Felice Herrig vs Justine Kish
Vitor Miranda vs Marvin Vetorri
Carla Esparza vs Maryna Moroz

Preliminary Card (Fight Pass)
Josh Stansbury vs Jeremy Kimball

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I just read Kevin lee was gonna fight that dude that trashes hotels. Can't think of his name at the moment lol

This card sucks but I'll probably watch it. This is what you give people in Oklahoma it seems

I actually like this fight. I'm a fan of Chiesa and don't see him losing here, despite Lee being game as fuck. Chiesa by 2nd round sub.

Good fight, card is looking decent.

Happy to see Chiesa with a fight. Been too long. Not the matchup I wanted for him but it's all good.

WAR CHIESA!

Interesting fight imo. I'm interested to see how the young buck will do against a top ten guy.

I thought I just read Kevin lee was gonna fight that dude that trashes hotels. Can't think of his name at the moment lol

Al Iaquinta?

That is actually a decent looking UFN -- lee is boring as hell though.

Also, i cant believe BJ is getting another fight.

This is a damn good fight night card. Not crazy about Chiesa/Lee being the main event but it does make sense over the others as it is 7 vs 11, that's a bigger matchup than NR vs 15 (Johny and Timbo Slice) or NR vs NR (BJ vs Siver) or 10 vs 11 (Latifi vs Little Nog).

Great fight! I have no idea who takes this. Lee is the better wrestler and might be the better striker as well, though they both ain't got very good striking, but Chiesa is crafty as fuck. He just finds a way to win. I'm still amazed by him subbing Dariush. I can see Lee taking Chiesa down and controlling him there, but I can also see Chiesa somehow taking that back in a scramble or something and subbing Lee. He's a fucking finisher, if he gets that back it is over.

Not sure why people are complaining about this card. Its a fight night that has two top LW in main event, names/former champs like BJ, Hendricks, Carla. Got Guida, Koch, Latifi, Lil Nog, Herrig, Siver. Got 9 top 15 ranked fighters.

There are far worse cards being put out than this.

Good fight, but a strange main event?

I'll go with Chiesa but can see Lee with the upset.

Strange Main Event, but given they made it so, I guess the winner of this gets a top 5 guy. I like Chiesa but I feel like Kevin Lee is a bad matchup for him.

I wish we were in a place the winner would fight for the title. Division seems so backed up right now.

Back