Do you guys think Jones will f*** up again?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im afraid he will deliver another tragic news... Hope i am wrong, i want to see him back to business inside the cage :)

As sure as night is dark and day is light.

The question is not whether he's going to screw up this time, the question is how. My money is on another car crash, since he's out of probation for the previous incident.

Does the sun rise from the east?

Yes, he will fuck Daniel Cormier up again

The odds of Jones not getting in trouble are the same odds that Roy Nelson drops to featherweight.

I for one welcome our next shameful Jon Jones scandal.

Hope so

Only because he should have been sent to prison before for that hit n run​

Eugene Robinson of Bloody Elbow does. In fact he thinks he has already started on that path.

Is water wet?
Not for water dragons. The hydrogen bonds in H2O give it enough surface tension for them to run right across.

But Yeah Jones might drown in a bowl of soup while tweeting something socially inconsiderate for sure.

I'm excited for it. Not because he's a scumbag, but I really want to see what he'll come up with. Probably tax evasion or something. I just hope it's not vehicular. He's done that a few times already. Maybe shoplifting.

I mean, he is an addict. Every day will be a struggle for the rest of his life.

Yes he will screw up again.

Hopefully no one gets hurt including himself.

As sure as night is dark and day is light.
that's racist. (i'm just kidding)

I dont really give a shit what he does. I do however think, if he comes back straight into a fight for the belt, he will lose, especially to DC.

Back