Chuck "the Eyesman" Liddell

JonesBones

Excuse my contraflow
@Steel
Reaction score
Anyone remember that? On Chuck's run there was a thread on it after every fight. Eye poke. lol. Shut up you fuckin bitches. Chuck Liddell does not win cuz of eyepokes and neither does Jones.

Stick your honor up your ass.

Anyone remember that? On Chuck's run there was a thread on it after every fight. Eye poke. lol. Shut up you fuckin bitches. Chuck Liddell does not win cuz of eyepokes and neither does Jones.

They both win because of eye pokes.

Chocolate Al >>>>>>>>

5Yx5aon.jpg

chuck poked randy and tito both prior to tko'ing them

I'm 75% sure that JonesBones and 'Socialjusticefighter' are the same loser.

Fighters need to learn how to defend the eye pokes..

They could learn a thing or two from this high level black belt..

VjvQovJ.gif

879cd8f8181e4dbea8d6abbef4aff66a.jpg

GOAT

Mirko gouged out a few eyes in his time as well. Although in fairness he paid a penance for them with all the low blows he took.

Well with Jones there haven't been that many actual pokes. It's mostly the threat of a poke, which is still a problem. Maybe it doesn't violate the letter of the law but it kicks the shit out of the spirit of the law. Especially when you consider his other attributes, and just to be clear I'm talking about his reach. The man is so good and has so many advantages that he should not need to break the rules or skirt the edge of them.

For a few mil why wouldn't you eye gouge?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back