Why does MMAer want to be a boxer, a baller a rapper, a rapper a baller, a boxer an MMAer?

nanika

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
people these days are never satisfied. mayweather, haye etc calling out mma fighters. diaz, mcgregor and other mma fighters calling out boxers.

it reminds me of rappers who act like ball players. ball players who wanna be rappers etc. no one is ever happy these days.

now it is starting to ruin the UFC with half the fighters wanting to go cross sport into boxing and vice versa. championship fights are on hold and a new ownership willing to do whatever it takes to profit.

Rappers are just mindless asswipes. One of them could do a song about blowing guys, and the next day, every other one would be rapping: "Yo, I sucks more dicks than any other mothafucka in the game!"

Greed and excess are terrible things

Rapists want to be balllickers?

1233495462_435i4t65y43y3443-1.gif

White girls want a tan, black girls want to be "light skinneded."
Girls with no tits want implants, tig ol bitties want a reduction.

people these days are never satisfied. mayweather, haye etc calling out mma fighters. diaz, mcgregor and other mma fighters calling out boxers.

it reminds me of rappers who act like ball players. ball players who wanna be rappers etc. no one is ever happy these days.

now it is starting to ruin the UFC with half the fighters wanting to go cross sport into boxing and vice versa. championship fights are on hold and a new ownership willing to do whatever it takes to profit.
Why not....If you have the money to buy the moon you gotta find something to do.

It's about money. Fuck the owners/promoters. Let the athletes get paid the Lion's share.

I'd guess anyone with success in these fields have been at it a long time. Not hard to imagine people wanting a change. A lot of people have a few careers in life

Rappers are just mindless asswipes. One of them could do a song about blowing guys, and the next day, every other one would be rapping: "Yo, I sucks more dicks than any other mothafucka in the game!"

Weird. What's on your mind?

Anyway, yea actors wanna be fighters and fighters wanna be actors, always been that way.

Weird. What's on your mind?

Anyway, yea actors wanna be fighters and fighters wanna be actors, always been that way.
Weird. What made you feel so compelled to respond to my potentially-homophobic post?

ok, so what are you gonna do about it?

Weird. What made you feel so compelled to respond to my potentially-homophobic post?

Well, It was the first post, so I was just like this dude read this and the first thing that comes to mind is about sucking dicks? Lol.

Back