McGregor The Double Champ Parks Wherever He Wants Gets Car Towed

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
c8b8sczw4aak-46.jpg

Conor McGregor does not appear to be bound by traffic laws in Dublin, Ireland. Last Tuesday, an Internet user spotted a Lamborghini Huracán Avio, which costs about $ 721,000, to be towed in the streets of the city, and realized that it belongs to the UFC light heavyweight champion. Two days earlier, McGregor had put an image of his new car on social networks, and the badge is exactly the same.

"It's not every day that you see a Lamborghini in the back of a tow truck in Dublin," Ronan Connolly wrote on Twitter, along with the photo of the car on top of the trailer, which was standing in front of a bar in the capital, And taken by standing in an area with a yellow double line together to the sidewalk, which is prohibited.

http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...r-e-rebocado-em-rua-de-dublin-na-irlanda.html

Hopefully he can afford the ticket and any potential points on his licence.

Conor is not the light heavyweight champion

Nah, it was the company taking the car that he has been advertising for them back.

Fake news etc . . .

Rental.

Then we have Chef Gordon James Ramsay's Ferrari in downtown London with a custom license plate. Not a rental.

"and realized that it belongs to the UFC light heavyweight champion"

But really, doesn't the front license plate in the tow picture look odd?

Conor just responded to the parking ticket

“I don’t see Dublin in my future, for the foreseeable future is how I see it,” McGregor told Rolling Stone. “I’m free to do what I want. I’m good. I’m good. New York, New York. That’s what I think.”

“I owned up. I manned up. I’m here. I apologised. I’m not trying to blame nobody, although they fired the rounds off first,”

"It is what it is. Good luck trying to get it."

was probably the Lambo company or dealership taking back their promo without tacking on miles or risking road damage.

I believe this is a Rental just like the Rolls he drives in Manhattan beach, California its like the rappers who rent jewelry and fur coats and cars to create an image to sell.

conor is basically creating an image to sell, if he were really buying all those expensive rides he would be broke, he isn't worth 5 million dollars yet, but that Floyd fight will earn him an easy 50 million and he could retire off that.

I believe this is a Rental just like the Rolls he drives in Manhattan beach, California its like the rappers who rent jewelry and fur coats and cars to create an image to sell.

conor is basically creating an image to sell, if he were really buying all those expensive rides he would be broke, he isn't worth 5 million dollars yet, but that Floyd fight will earn him an easy 50 million and he could retire off that.

He's worth well over $5m right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back