Best tap or snap situation?

Signtracker

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Recently heard of this phrase, so I wonder if you've seen any fight that's a quintessential "tap or snap" situation?

Last edited:
You+don+t+have+to+knock+someone+out+to+fight+quot+like+_d5a34aa28e6ccf2c70198e9536a8f583.gif

Royce was ready to let his arm snap in 12 places Vs. Hughes..

Gsp got criticized for not finishing hardy, but hardy's arm was bent back pretty bad and was lucky to get out. I'm sure he elbow was fucked for a while.

Fighting Paul Harris is usually a snap or snap situation

rousimar-pierce.jpg

Mir just loves breaking arms
When you get a big guy like that who is good on the bottom, heavy hips, strong arms, decent sweeps and a lack of ethical care for damaging his victims if they don't tap? - Yeah Frank is a beast. If not for that motorcycle accident he'd probably be the HW GOAT.

Gsp got criticized for not finishing hardy, but hardy's arm was bent back pretty bad and was lucky to get out. I'm sure he elbow was fucked for a while.
Was going to use this example, although GSP could have snapped him both times but decided to let go.

When you get a big guy like that who is good on the bottom, heavy hips, strong arms, decent sweeps and a lack of ethical care for damaging his victims if they don't tap? - Yeah Frank is a beast. If not for that motorcycle accident he'd probably be the HW GOAT.
He's definitely accomplished a lot. I didn't think either time was "dirty" either. He gave them both the opportunity to tap, not his fault they wouldn't.

Hughes' verbal tap in his third fight with GSP:

slomogspsubmitsmatthughes_medium_medium.gif

I remember Sylvia saying that it wasn't broken and he wanted to continue :D
I actually remember when I broke my arm I didn't think it was broken ( funny every other time I've hurt my arm and it's not broken it hurts more ) think the doctor says it has to do with adrenaline ...Even though one like Timmy's seems hard to miss

That one was pretty memorable.

iz2hqr.jpg

steve-cantwell_razak-al-hassan.gif~c200

If for nothing other than the fact that Cantwell was so incredibly pleased with himself for having broken it.
I was screaming tap!! Then snap! We were all just like holy shit lmao crazy..

That one was pretty memorable.

iz2hqr.jpg

steve-cantwell_razak-al-hassan.gif~c200

If for nothing other than the fact that Cantwell was so incredibly pleased with himself for having broken it.
Yup cantwell was waiting for that, or something along those lines.

Back