Freddie Roach "GSP wants to fight Mcgregor for final fight of contract" ..

I would not pay for that ppv would you?

Pay for ppvs?

giphy.gif

GSP wants to be double champ at middleweight and welterweight and then fight Conor to cement his goat status.

Unfortunately for him, he won't even get past Michael Bisping. Little copycat that can't.

if he wants to fight mcgregor why the fuck is he fighting at 185. just doesnt make sense.

roach is a shaky little attention whoring liar.

seriously. this whole 'money fight' trend needs to end. raise the flat fee for a few hundred K for top fights and spread the PPV points around. don't renegotiate for one fight at a time. make top 5ers fight top 5ers, and make champs fight contenders.

GSP would murk colon. I'd rather watch that than the mayweather fight

If you think Connor beats GSP, lay off the bong water it's affecting your judgement!

He'll fight Conor for some kind of WW belt while Woodley's crying in the corner with his belt.

If Eddie Alverez can beat Conor GSP easily can! (I'm still convinced Eddie won that fight)

I'm sure he does... Him and everyone else in the fighting game right now.

Stupid fight imo GSP will just Wrestle$#@% Conor the whole fight.I would not pay for that ppv would you?

This is exactly why he wants the fight, because he thinks he can wrestle fuck Conor and win.

And you not paying for it doesn't matter, because GSP is a huge draw and millions of other people would.

Id pay for GSP vs Conor

i wont be paying for Mayweather vs Conor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back