Floyd Vs Conor PPV expected around 100 trumps... how about that?

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I was watching the MMA Beat and luke thomas threw in there real quick that they might charge 100 for this PPV.

How would you feel if that was really the case?
Fair price? Worth it? Laughable?

Is charging that much the smart thing to do or they straight goofing? Would boxing fans pay that price?

Last edited:
don't worry, mcduck's fans will buy it no problem

Hmmmm 100 for this, or 60 bucks to watch two juice heads with a combined two wins in four years....

I'll take this freak show.

99 or 109 or 119, better make it 209 never 100.

I was watching the MMA Beat and luke thomas threw in there real quick that they might charge 100 for this PPV.

Is charging that much the smart thing to do or they straight goofing?
Same price as MayPac, so I wouldn't be surprised at all. I won't buy it, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was the price.

The people who think this is an interesting fight are likely to be stupid enough to pay that, so why not?

How much are the usual Mayweather or McGregor fights? I never pay to see PPV events anymore, so I honestly don't know.

I feel like boxing ppv's are transparent in their pricing based on celebrity rather than quality. There is no way Mayweather x Pacquiao was a fight worth $100, but they charged it and people paid it, so I don't see this fight being any different. It's such a high profile match at this point that casuals (the most important fanbase, financially) will pay whatever, as will sports bars.

Is charging that much the smart thing to do or they straight goofing?

yikes

IDGAF

They wont make a dime off of me for that shit show.

LOL. This is a joke.

I don't mind the circus/entertainment aspect of MMA. It is integral to the business model.

But it has to have some basis in sporting meritocracy.

This doesn't. Hence I honestly feel zero excitement about the prospect. I know enough about combat sports to like real stuff. This is nothing but a marketing gimmick.

Yawn.

Lol if people buy it and then witness a boring fight or a squash match - and have the audacity to bitch about it on social media.

Floyd: "no worries man we got their money already - there's no refund for a fight that happened"

They never learn.

The fight itself is laughable. I pity any fool who pays for this trash.

Back