Khabib Out Until Aug/Sept Wants Immediate Title Shot

If he's in good health, why can't he fight between now and the end of May?

Lol. No.

And I say that as a fan, he needs a fight, then can fight for the title or #1 contender if Conor the chicken is still in hiding

Fuck off Khabib. You lost enough fans, LOL @ wanting an immediate titleshot

I couldn't care less. The guy is all talk, never makes it to fight night, and will never get Conor to accept a bout with him.

I'd rather see Fergsuon vs Diaz anyway.

"Looking for title fight Aug/Sep"

You guys do realize his fight against Tony was a "title" fight, right?

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

lol title fight at wsof .....not a chance in the ufc.

Khabib fucked up. He shouldn't be rewarded for fucking up. He shouldn't be put in a high-profile fight at LW until he proves he can make weight without having to be rushed to the hospital for liver or kidney failure. Plus if he's going to sit out for Ramadan, and if Ferguson is healthy, ready to fight, and able to make weight, Ferguson should get the shot.

24-0
8-0 in UFC

He should get a TS at whatever division he wants when he gets back, LW or WW

khabib goat

Well, if Conor fights Mayweather in September. What other fight is there to make at lightweight beside Tony vs Khabib for the Interim?

Wait what? Wasnt he supposed to fight Ferguson soon because of his weigh-in fiasco? LOL dude needs to get back in line for at least two fights, not missing weight once, championship weight, no BS, then he can get a title shot, that if the champ signs to fight him.

Let him fight Gastellum at 170 for the new Tiramisu belt.

Boo, that whole thing with the "career ending illness" was such a smoke screen to take off the heat of him not making weight and making poor choices in regards to his diet in the lead up.

He can have a nice warm glass of Shut The Hell Up. Now, he will go to sleep, or Tony will put him to sleep.

context:

Back