Romero's conduct vs Kennedy and Jacare

SocialJusticeFighter

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
I honestly thought it was very poor and not championship level.

I thought the pouring water on him and refusing to come off the Stool vs Kennedy was incredibly cheap. If you don't come off the Stool in time you should by dqed, period. He lost that fight in my book.

He did the water trick again in the Jacare fight and saved himself from a takedown and bottom position with a huge fence grab and reverse TDthat changed the entire fight. The referee caught it and stood them up but it wasn't the same as if Jacare had actually fairly executed his own TD.

On top of that I thought Jacare clearly won 2 rounds to 1. So it's a draw at most if you give Romero a 10-8 round 1.

Not exactly a championship level last few fights on top of being busted for tainted supplements. I, for one, am glad he's not getting the shot.

Well all those years competing he knows those dirty little tricks.
I'm honestly not a fan of the guy.

Alex Jones should organize a bare knuckles fight between Kennedy & Romero at Gitmo.

Kennedy rocked Yoel after grabbing his gloves which configures an illegal shot. You are allowed to rest after illegal shots, Yoel did nothing wrong

Kennedy is a cheater, clear glove grab... he deserved to get KO'd and he did.

tim-kennedy-yoel-romero-gif-illegal.gif

Cry some more.

how you're not banned yet?

there's really only one question here; is the mixed metaphor beating a dead troll, or trolling a dead horse?

or is TS fucking a troll horse?

Yep, his Jacare win is a total sham. It's this reason among others that I don't feel bad he's getting skipped for the title.

I've said this for a while now that Jacare is the true #1 contender.

Why does everyone who mentions stoolgate fails to mention glovegate?

I love when YOLO cheats personally. Get over it pussies

Kennedy is a cheater, clear glove grab... he deserved to get KO'd and he did.

tim-kennedy-yoel-romero-gif-illegal.gif

Cry some more.
Are you blind people?

Kennedy should have lost via DQ but Romero wanted fans to leave satisfied

Kennedy deserved the ass kicking he received. He cheated and acted like a choir boy after.

Kennedy is a hypocrite. He almost koed Yoel because he landed 'free' shots on him because of the glove holding. It was beautfiul when Yoel knocked him the fuck out.

Back